PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

City deprivation ?
First weekend for ages without being thoroughly disappointed in the swines
It's been great

I thought City Deprivation was a reference to Prestiwch needing a new coat of paint lol!

I was surprised it had become pound shop central when I worked there a few weeks ago!

I thought City Deprivation was a reference to Prestiwch needing a new coat of paint lol!

I was surprised it had become pound shop central when I worked there a few weeks ago!
You should have said and I'd have invited you round & put the kettle on. Prestwich is very much on the up but the Longfield Centre, which I presume you're referring to, drags the place down & could do with bulldozing.

You should have said and I'd have invited you round & put the kettle on. Prestwich is very much on the up but the Longfield Centre, which I presume you're referring to, drags the place down & could do with bulldozing.

Spot on PB! It was making Stretford Mall look OK. Had to hear Prestwich is on the up.

I was going to what's left of the Mental Health Hospital (no surprise there) so I only saw part of the town!

Anyway, I liked your article on Twitter on the fools gold approach to ticket prices for the PSG game!

ryry.

I need some convincing that there is no agenda against the SC. The fact that so few Blues from SCs even bother to put their views on here tells its own story.

One reason could be that if we support our SCs we end up getting called liars!! I am a member of a SC and we just get on quietly with life, we have meetings once a month, we try and get someone along to address our meetings every couple of months, we arrange family days and evening events to raise money for our branch and for charity. But hey, we must be doing this so we can get tickets for matches ahead of other people! NO we are NOT. If we have enough points (as I do) we get our own tickets.............. anyway I am not going any further with that thought/point because I just wanted to really point out one reason that Blue from SCs don't put our point of view. :-) IMHO

It is not just the system that was devalued, fans such as I felt devalued. Money was used to determine loyalty. You made me wonder how much money the club actually made by creating a higher class of fan who can get tickets more easily than others and every time he does get a ticket the gap increases.

I can only speak of the SC branches I know about and my own allocates tickets on a sort of loyalty system itself. I am not 100% happy abut that but there is no way anyone can buy their way to the top. As for abuse within the SC branches themselves I do not know what goes on. As far as I am aware there is nothing in SC rules about the allocation of tickets within the branch and the EC leaves that to the branch itself. I must say that a branch should be more that just a ticket agency and I am not at all happy when PB suggests that a branch does just that. I think I know the branch and will follow that with interest.

I agree completely on ballots.
So how can it be right that for United away {just for example} to qualify I as a non supporters club member, would have had to have approx 13000 loyalty points as a minimum to get a ticket.
But someone in a supporters club could be allocated one with far fewer points.
That is the major gripe with posters on here.
If you or others that are defending this, believe it to be fair, then your principles of life needs to be looked at.

One reason could be that if we support our SCs we end up getting called liars!! I am a member of a SC and we just get on quietly with life, we have meetings once a month, we try and get someone along to address our meetings every couple of months, we arrange family days and evening events to raise money for our branch and for charity. But hey, we must be doing this so we can get tickets for matches ahead of other people! NO we are NOT. If we have enough points (as I do) we get our own tickets.............. anyway I am not going any further with that thought/point because I just wanted to really point out one reason that Blue from SCs don't put our point of view. :-) IMHO

Scare stories are often preferred in many situations to the truth and for some and for whatever reason, they prefer to demonize the SCs. There is a mole at SC EC meetings and what gets reported on here is very selective and often incorrect. But we are the one called liars and have to keep pur heads down in here perhaps even more than we would on a rag website.

I am proud to be involved with the Manchester City Supporters Club 1949.

So how can it be right that for United away {just for example} to qualify I as a non supporters club member, would have had to have approx 13000 loyalty points as a minimum to get a ticket.
But someone in a supporters club could be allocated one with far fewer points.
That is the major gripe with posters on here.
If you or others that are defending this, believe it to be fair, then your principles of life needs to be looked at.

'your principles of life needs to be looked at'

Oh dear.

I've already suggested that we should all wear red and black for the PSG game!

I like red and black but stripes do not suit me as they diverge a bit.But I still wear my Wembley 69 shirt, curvy lines and all.

In the style of the old cowboy films goodies could wear white hats and the baddies the black hats. It seems that all associated with SCs will be allocated black hats;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.