PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

So not sure if I've got this right,some are on here moaning about allocations and there should be a ballot for away tickets,meaning you could be top points earner,apply for every game as you havnt missed one for years,don't get allocated a ticket for a few games,yet someone on low points is extremely lucky and gets all their tickets,but as they don't go that often sell them on.it might be me but it's worked alright since we left Maine road,and no I'm not a top earner,got enough points to get tickets for the games I can attend,and yes I did queue up for hours outside Maine road in wind rain and snow for tickets in the not so good,good old days

I completely agree with you and have said so on here. It's terribly divisive. I used to be on Platinum as my son and I did at least half the away games so felt it was worth it. But as prices went up I dropped it, as I dropped buying a programme.

The debate about the SC's is not for this thread but there is often robust discussion with both sides having a say. As I've said, which you seem to be ignoring, it's not about SC's as such but about their role in the distribution of tickets.

And I'll also repeat that there is no "party line" on here on specific topics. The moderating team are individual posters all with our own opinions. If you could see the Mod Forum, you'd soon realise that. Continuing to allude to this is doing you no favours.

'Continuing to allude to this is doing you no favours'

Oh dear oh dear. we do not go for 'I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it' in here do we?

Circumstantial evidence certainly seems to suggest the despite what you say, the persons who I am not allowed to mention do manage to come together on certain subjects. I see four familiar names in unison on this thread alone. The supporters club was mentioned before I joined the thread and before I saw one comment in which myself and three others are called liars, not something one expects to see on any thread let alone one which has such precious .........oversight at times.

Let's have some fairness and less self interest and I will say again we are all Blues together even if we have different opinions. Please do not delete this before I get to reply to your other post awaiting me.

'Continuing to allude to this is doing you no favours'

Oh dear oh dear. we do not go for 'I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it' in here do we?

Circumstantial evidence certainly seems to suggest the despite what you say, the persons who I am not allowed to mention do manage to come together on certain subjects. I see four familiar names in unison on this thread alone. The supporters club was mentioned before I joined the thread and before I saw one comment in which myself and three others are called liars, not something one expects to see on any thread let alone one which has such precious .........oversight at times.

Let's have some fairness and less self interest and I will say again we are all Blues together even if we have different opinions. Please do not delete this before I get to reply to your other post awaiting me.
Maybe some of us just share the same opinion. As intelligent individuals it does happen you know. But if you could see my pm's from last night or look on the mod forum, you'd know for sure that there is no collusion between mods on this topic, even when they're broadly in agreement.

If you've really been called a liar then there's a 'Report' button.

I'm not suggesting that the branch I'm alluding to (P&W) has done anything wrong by the way. I'm not a member currently. But I do know of another where they got 2 tickets to an upcoming game and one went to someone on the branch executive who had 4,000 points and the other to his wife, who doesn't even like football.

There are other branches where they use members who have high points to apply for tickets then tell those members to apply on their own account (I think even the OSC recommends that they do this). The tickets are received by the branch who then allocate the tickets to people other than the people whose points they used in the first place and the "loyalty" points are then allocated to the people receiving the tickets who have supporter numbers but not enough points. Or maybe they allocate the tickets and say nothing about the points.

There are even stories on here of people who are members of branches and have applied directly to the club for tickets to be told that their number has already been used by their branch.

I'm sure there are branches that are honest and above board but it's stupid not to recognise there are those that aren't. And the club must surely know this goes on and yet continues to propagate a system it knows is rotten and even penalises the people who pay Platinum and who may be deprived tickets they should rightly get because of this chicanery.

Food for thought and something that would make me very unhappy if it is true and a common and widespread practice, especially if individuals cannot buy a ticket because their number is up already.

I first found about the decline on the once thriving P and W a couple of years ago at a fundraising match and find it hard to understand where that all that support in that area has dissipated to the extent that they have no meetings. Only members can enforce changes to the rules but if there are no meetings.......it is easy for a rotten borough situation to emerge.

Maybe some of us just share the same opinion. As intelligent individuals it does happen you know. But if you could see my pm's from last night or look on the mod forum, you'd know for sure that there is no collusion between mods on this topic, even when they're broadly in agreement.

If you've really been called a liar then there's a 'Report' button.

OK I think it is fair to say that is SEEMS that way for whatever reason. All I see is the' Super Posters list', look at their status, the posts they make to me in particular plus those to others and I see patterns. It might be circumstantial; as I say but that can often convict.

I hope you are calling those who share different opinions to you 'intelligent individuals' too. Your comment could easily be taken the other way.

The injudicious comments to me and other long term City fans are now past. And pressing a 'report' button seems to backfire from my one experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.