PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Don't be winding up our fellow Blues with the 50p scarf routine please!

I bought some of the previous seasons clobber at an auction for City in the Community. I picked up a few decent buys myself!

There was a rendition of "Tim of the Oak, He buys the Club shop" on the coach home!

If you are such a fair Chappie then how come your, "for example" is the only fixture that has required consistently high points. I said earlier on that Derby Tickets could be allocated by ticket points only!

We didn't sell out Liverpool away and the vast majority of Blues could get a Carling Cup Final ticket.

If the perks of SC membership are so great then why don't you join your local Club!
Why would I join a supporters club. I bought into the loyalty scheme at its inception, to ensure I could go to the away games
I used the United match as an example, I could have used Bournemouth, Psg , Bayern ,barca x2 Real Madrid and many away games last season and from previous seasons, when we were selling out for every game, and people with higher loyalty points were missing only to find that people with lesser points were getting them through their branches.
You are obviously someone who benefits from this, I don't blame you, but I don't think its fair.

Why would I join a supporters club. I bought into the loyalty scheme at its inception, to ensure I could go to the away games
I used the United match as an example, I could have used Bournemouth, Psg , Bayern ,barca x2 Real Madrid and many away games last season and from previous seasons, when we were selling out for every game, and people with higher loyalty points were missing only to find that people with lesser points were getting them through their branches.
You are obviously someone who benefits from this, I don't blame you, but I don't think its fair.

I Was in the Barca end myself for the first game. It was a much better view than the away end a year later.

The 3-2 win at Bayern went to very low points,

Bournemouth, PSG and Real we have played once away each so hardly the grounds for driving out Suppirters Clubs.

That leaves the rags as the only game that we keep needing high points for - although I will give you Barca as well!

There's a way of getting in any game (besides being in the team or management that is!).

Dead Right, I was a member of a SC until recently, I had the second best attendance over the past ten years ( doing twenty plus games a season), When we drew Seville I asked for a ticket through the supporters club (if they were lucky enough to be allotted any?) .I was advised by the person running the SC, we were not given any, only to discover he and four of his mates went!! That's my experience of Supporters Clubs,( they are a click), needless to say I don't bother with them any more.
I totally stand by my comments, we have to submit our applications & our points must meet with club criteria

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.