PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

I don't knkw of any other games where the points requirement was above 15,000. I think Arsenal and West Ham with half price tickets, sold out at about 12k.

Liverpool and Norwich went to general sale and the rearranged Newcastle fixture night to do. Southampton away could also fall into this category.

So, basically, what I suspected, and what you've confirmed, is that the vast majority of travelling City fans, could attend around 80% of our away games without too much hassle, but maybe have to know someone, who knows someone, (regardless of whether it's through a supporters branch, or an individual who can't make a specific game), to guarantee attendance for one of the few occasions where demand dramatically exceeds supply.
Incidentally, I've never been in a supporters club, but in principle, I agree with our friend from Monchengladbach.
However, just to contradict myself, I would love to know how many of our 600 fans in Plzen had qualified legitimately.
I know, I didn't.

So, basically, what I suspected, and what you've confirmed, is that the vast majority of travelling City fans, could attend around 80% of our away games without too much hassle, but maybe have to know someone, who knows someone, (regardless of whether it's through a supporters branch, or an individual who can't make a specific game), to guarantee attendance for one of the few occasions where demand dramatically exceeds supply.
Incidentally, I've never been in a supporters club, but in principle, I agree with our friend from Monchengladbach.
However, just to contradict myself, I would love to know how many of our 600 fans in Plzen had qualified legitimately.
I know, I didn't.

I think that's pretty much the case. Well done with Plzen!

I know, I didn't.
A lot of the familiar faces under 28 who regularly do the away games nowadays don't have enough points to do do all the games,but where your missing the point is that these lads get a source for getting tickets and the source doesn't want them mithering them just for the big games and they don't want to lose their ticket supply,so the lads use them all the time.

A lot of the familiar faces under 28 who regularly do the away games nowadays don't have enough points to do do all the games,but where your missing the point is that these lads get a source for getting tickets and the source doesn't want them mithering them just for the big games and they don't want to lose their ticket supply,so the lads use them all the time.

Actually, I think we're both making the same point.
If you want to go, you'll always get a ticket.

The only bluemooners on here who could be advocating this policy are the "Billy no mates" with enough points who go on their own

The only bluemooners on here who could be advocating this policy are the "Billy no mates" with enough points who go on their own

Actually, I don't think there's any City fans advocating. this policy.
It's a pain in the arse for everybody, but that;s a separate argument to what I've been reading all afternoon.

I don't knkw of any other games where the points requirement was above 15,000. I think Arsenal and West Ham with half price tickets, sold out at about 12k.

Liverpool and Norwich went to general sale and the rearranged Newcastle fixture night to do. Southampton away could also fall into this category.

Seville and Watford sold out on quite high points I think? Apart from the derby (which I've never Quite qualified for apart from in the cup) it Tends to be the European aways and the grounds we've not been to for a while that sell out quickly unsurprisingly, and the smaller grounds too of course-Bournemouth need to build a gene Kelly stand or something!
Most annoying thing for me is the amount that go to corporates these days. Completely unfair that they can jump the queue when they might not even be city fans, but I do also think supporters clubs should only really get what their members qualify for...

A lad I know is going in joe's bar next season just for the ticket scam. He's on approx 8k points and will now get every game. It's doesn't affect me in the slightest but it's just not fair on others. I must say though he is a proper blue at least.

Seville and Watford sold out on quite high points I think? Apart from the derby (which I've never Quite qualified for apart from in the cup) it Tends to be the European aways and the grounds we've not been to for a while that sell out quickly unsurprisingly, and the smaller grounds too of course-Bournemouth need to build a gene Kelly stand or something!
Most annoying thing for me is the amount that go to corporates these days. Completely unfair that they can jump the queue when they might not even be city fans, but I do also think supporters clubs should only really get what their members qualify for...

Good call Jessabout Watford and Seville. Even for those games I was able to source spares for friends (and these weren't through Supporters Clubs).

The Corporate priority for tickets is the bigger issue as you say. Not only do the rich get priority but since the Ciry in the City Chelski farce - the scale of "points whoring" has risn as many Blues just missed out on Chelsea tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.