PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Thank you for your respectful comment, unlike some in here.

Mate it is great your supporters club are acting with a bit of integrity and like Moenchengladbach it is to your credit you defend the good name of your branch. People get a bit carried away in here and tickets, or lack of them, are always emotive subjects. Do not take it personally.

From my own experience it does happen. How widespread it is nobody really knows

They're free? I didn't know that. Where does it say they're free?

Oh it's common knowledge, we get free flights to Paris too. Limos to the ground and a trip up the Eifel Tower as well.

Free beer in all the bars at home even in Mary D's. ;-)

The SC are working to get free beer in the Grove too

My red and black scarf was 'bought' for the Neil Young tribute match at Leicester away when the club gave us the option to purchase one with a donation. :-) RIP

Nellie never got the credit he was due. One of the most elegant players I have ever seen but not treated well by the club I am afraid.

Mate it is great your supporters club are acting with a bit of integrity and like Moenchengladbach it is to your credit you defend the good name of your branch. People get a bit carried away in here and tickets, or lack of them, are always emotive subjects. Do not take it personally.

From my own experience it does happen. How widespread it is nobody really knows

Thank you. Misuse of ticket allocations affects all fans and misuse in the SC affects SC members more than non members. It is a matter I will monitor with interest.

This is the first season in more than 30 years when I’ve probably missed as many away games, as I’ve attended. However, my points have still been high enough to qualify for a ticket for every match.

Just out of curiosity, (and excluding United and Bournemouth), how many games have sold out this season, before the criteria dipped below 15,000?

I’m only asking, because I get the impression that for the vast majority of away games, most travelling supporters have qualified.regardless of whether or not, they’re in a supporters branch.

Oh it's common knowledge, we get free flights to Paris too. Limos to the ground and a trip up the Eifel Tower as well.

Free beer in all the bars at home even in Mary D's. ;-)

The SC are working to get free beer in the Grove too

Where is it common knowledge, the only reference I can find to tickets being free to SC's is your post I quoted?

They are not. I am just poking a bit of fun at those who spread the fantasies and worse - about the activities of SC members.

The vast majority are blues who have supported City for donkeys years, home and away, yet get called all sort of unpleasant names for some reason.

Many of the allegations contradict each other.

The only free tickets I am aware of are a complimentary pair of tickets for some home matches, which branches are allowed to bid for and are drawn for from about 25 interested branches. Many branches do not enter the draw because most members of branches already have their own seats.

This is the first season in more than 30 years when I’ve probably missed as many away games, as I’ve attended. However, my points have still been high enough to qualify for a ticket for every match.

Just out of curiosity, (and excluding United and Bournemouth), how many games have sold out this season, before the criteria dipped below 15,000?

I’m only asking, because I get the impression that for the vast majority of away games, most travelling supporters have qualified.regardless of whether or not, they’re in a supporters branch.

I don't knkw of any other games where the points requirement was above 15,000. I think Arsenal and West Ham with half price tickets, sold out at about 12k.

Liverpool and Norwich went to general sale and the rearranged Newcastle fixture night to do. Southampton away could also fall into this category.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.