PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

It'll no doubt be decisive amongst fans but I'm in the "hope so" camp on it. I've absolutely no issue with the club checking that I'm using the ticket for the game I've purchased.

Supporters can climb the ladder as long as the club are policing it and ensuring its not being manipulated.

Yes but is it right for those who pay extra money, perhaps in the next seat, to climb two steps on that ladder for every one I climb for doing exactly the same? And then come the end of the season they get double points for renewing the season card which in practice means they get the equivalent points of attending six away matches.

It is purely a money making ruse by the club which people refuse to condemn because they themselves use it to gain a benefit over others yet they complain bitterly about the cost of CL matches and the corporates and the Joe's Club etc getting an advantage by paying money for 'loyalty' by a different way.

But as we keep getting told it is all the fault of the SC members who abuse the system. Anecdotally of course.

It does seem outdated now, a couple of lads I know went to get their tickets for a match only to be told that their supporters club had already claimed their tickets, they had only travelled with them a couple of times.

So many people say this but offered no real evidence that can be acted on. Such malpractices should be brought to attention of the club and the SC Executive Committee.

If that was ever done to me I would be on the phone straightaway to get it sorted.

So many people say this but offered no real evidence that can be acted on. Such malpractices should be brought to attention of the club and the SC Executive Committee.

If that was ever done to me I would be on the phone straightaway to get it sorted.
They got it sorted mate, just saying it happened though and it must happen all the time.

I've started a thread to get the facts on how the process operates. I've no doubt there's abuses of the system but unless we have a clear and unequivocal understanding of the process then we're basically powerless as mods to regulate these discussions. I'm not interested in opinions, just the facts so if you know how the process works please read the thread and tell me if it's right or wrong.

So if City had drawn Plzen or Aalborg this season, the 600 tickets for the away game would have sold out at around 17,000 points.

However, I was at both those games, and particularly at Plzen, there were dozens of young lads, who couldn’t possibly have been so high in the pecking order.

I think we all know how it’s done, but why rock the boat, when most of us have benefitted at some game or other?

Yes but is it right for those who pay extra money, perhaps in the next seat, to climb two steps on that ladder for every one I climb for doing exactly the same? And then come the end of the season they get double points for renewing the season card which in practice means they get the equivalent points of attending six away matches.

It is purely a money making ruse by the club which people refuse to condemn because they themselves use it to gain a benefit over others yet they complain bitterly about the cost of CL matches and the corporates and the Joe's Club etc getting an advantage by paying money for 'loyalty' by a different way.

But as we keep getting told it is all the fault of the SC members who abuse the system. Anecdotally of course.

It's not all the supporters clubs fault and it's probably not all supporters clubs that contribute to the system I've seen happen at the supporters clubs that I've been involved in.

The corporate area is equally if not more to blame for the issue and I agree with you with regard the club has caused this loyalty points frenzy amongst supporters with their pursuit of money.

It's an issue that has a fair few factors to consider and overal it's down to whether the club are bothered enough about it being a fair system.

I suspect that no matter what system is employed it'll be your normal/average supporter that'd struggle at times for tickets. Those that have the £££ would be fine.

They were told it was an error from the Supporters club, it may well of been who knows.
It's not all the supporters clubs fault and it's probably not all supporters clubs that contribute to the system I've seen happen at the supporters clubs that I've been involved in.

The corporate area is equally if not more to blame for the issue and I agree with you with regard the club has caused this loyalty points frenzy amongst supporters with their pursuit of money.

It's an issue that has a fair few factors to consider and overal it's down to whether the club are bothered enough about it being a fair system.

I suspect that no matter what system is employed it'll be your normal/average supporter that'd struggle at times for tickets. Those that have the £££ would be fine.

Whatever system is adopted people will be unhappy. I note that the club made a crafty change of name from 'Loyalty points' to 'Ticket Points' a bit back and the Cityzens points confused the issue. The club do not make is easy for me to look up my points allocation so I cannot easily check whether I have been credited my points for the away matches I have got to in recent seasons - or worse whether someone else had my ticket.

I have had a quick look on google to see exactly how points are allocated generally and unless I am looking in the wrong place I cannot find much. I seem to recall at one time ordinary ST holders got 10 points for additional home matches in the cup and away matches generally got 20 but I seem to remember some matches at home got increased ponts. I may be wrong, doing it all from a failing memory and I also seem to remember that at one time purchases from the club shop got points or am I confusing Cityzens points again.

Well there is a a new thread purely about SC allocations which I will view with interest.

As has been mentioned on this forum many times there should be a cut off point of 10 years so your points will be updated yearly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.