PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Hi mate how did you go about this? I tried but it said a UK address wasn't allowed tickets.
I live and work in Paris and my boss has a package of tickets for every psg game so I managed to persuade him to give me one - the good thing is there's no name on the ticket only the company name. I know that there's plenty of tickets on sale via viagogo but they are saying you must show your passport when collecting the tickets & they won't except British passports. Could be an option for any of our Irish or other European fans to buy via viagogo.

Am I correct in saying that whoever purchases the ticket on their card must be the person who collects and attends the game? What if someone has enough points for the game and buys a ticket to give to a mate to help them out?

The end result of that would be card holder pays £71 and mate doesn't attend game cos he can't collect the ticket.
Basically city will issue the ticket purchaser with a letter once they have bought based on points.
That ticket must be collected in Paris and will only be handed over on production of the letter and passport. The name on the letter will also have to match the passport
You will also be given a wristband though unclear at this stage if city will put it on you there and then or whether you'll just be given to put on at a later stage

Booked on Spike's one day trip.

I can't justify going for longer this time as we are doing the full weekend in Bournemouth!

Last edited:
So, due to the increase in the allocation and all the problems ref ticket collections etc etc... How low in points do you think this will go down too before selling out ??

The end result of that would be card holder pays £71 and mate doesn't attend game cos he can't collect the ticket.
Basically city will issue the ticket purchaser with a letter once they have bought based on points.
That ticket must be collected in Paris and will only be handed over on production of the letter and passport. The name on the letter will also have to match the passport
You will also be given a wristband though unclear at this stage if city will put it on you there and then or whether you'll just be given to put on at a later stage
I assume it'll be put on you there and then, like the bands they put on when you go into hospital. No point in doing it otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.