PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

Why are people saying so many kids will be there when its one ticket per SC or CC? Id of loved to take my 10 year old son to this, but the fact i can only buy one ticket of my seasoncard means i cant doesn't it?

I didn’t really understand why Scottish school children would get tickets for this and not children from the area? Doesn’t make much sense. The club have form for that
Local schools can organise a school trip too, but they tend to prefer the Old Trafford stadium tour (which they do very cheap for schools) and not an evening game.

I reckon that existing season ticket holders and members the chance to buy a couple more each early next week.

I didn’t really understand why Scottish school children would get tickets for this and not children from the area? Doesn’t make much sense. The club have form for that
Maybe they do. I don’t know. It could be that there is a relationship between this school and someone at City As this isn’t the first time (they were due to go to RM at home last season before it was covid‘d). I don’t know that for certain either. The school announced this prior to tickets going on sale this week though so at least 60 seats were not available to buy for season ticket holders not on the cup scheme.

We got our tickets earlier this week. My grandaughter 14 announced yesterday she had been selected for a school trip to the Etihad for a tour then the game. She and her pal will be one of the few supporting City out of a coach full of 60 or so. Others are supporting PSG because of Messi, Neymar, they are Liverpool supporters. Wonder how many the club give away for free like this and how fans will respond to a bunch of 14 year old Scottish kids all routing for PSG in the City end
:-(

There are hundreds of Scottish schoolchildren coming down to the Etihad every weekend. City have tapped in to a very rich seam up there and I know from club info that up to 2000 people are attendees each home game.

Outside of Manchester, Scotland is the largest concentration of our support, including London.

Saw loads of kids in City shirts in Perthshire this summer. Was bizarre and heartening all in one.

There are hundreds of Scottish schoolchildren coming down to the Etihad every weekend. City have tapped in to a very rich seam up there and I know from club info that up to 2000 people are attendees each home game.

Outside of Manchester, Scotland is the largest concentration of our support, including London.

Saw loads of kids in City shirts in Perthshire this summer. Was bizarre and heartening all in one.
Loads of us up here.My grandson.

Attachments

• received_329388701961576.jpeg
    received_329388701961576.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 31

Yeah I've seen this last year at a Champions League game.
I Was speaking to one of the teachers who organises it and the company they run it through have some top ex pros as ambassadors.

I presume the naughty Scottish kids get sent to the swamp?

Yeah, that attendance figure for Leipzig was clearly bollocks. We often get accused of exaggerating our attendance figures but that one was the opposite. I can only think Peter Swales came back from the dead and was in charge of ticketing for that one!
The leipzig game was def more than the published 38000.

Reminds me of the 1st home game of the season against Everton in 17/18 when the place was clearly rammed and the attendance published was 49000ish. We all queried it on here at the time and it was sometime later updated to 54000ish which made sense. Meanwhile lots of stats site have not updated it and it remains the same at 49000ish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.