PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

Demand is far greater for this one than I expected given the prices are a lot higher than the other group games.
This one was always going to sell out fast becuase it's the biggest game of the season. Just bought two for my lads who are Citycard holders and by the looks of it it will be sold out very soon indeed.

I remember someone on here saying this game wouldn't sell out! WTF!?!?!?

As an aside, I've just has a nosy and there's a disappointing amount of Palace tickets left.

We used to sell games like this out no problem. Demand is actually down this season.

This one was always going to sell out fast becuase it's the biggest game of the season. Just bought two for my lads who are Citycard holders and by the looks of it it will be sold out very soon indeed.

I think there are quite a few on here who do not want games to sell out for some weird reason.

While I expected the PSG game to sell out, I just wasn't expecting so many to be jumping online for tickets so soon. Granted it's a glamour tie but I guess I was under-estimating the pull of Messi, Neymar, and Mbappe for a lot of fans

As an aside, I've just has a nosy and there's a disappointing amount of Palace tickets left.

We used to sell games like this out no problem. Demand is actually down this season.
Have a look again at half one tomorrow, they'll only be a couple of hundred for sale.

It's probably only several hundred all told and they're mainly seat exchange tickets that are available - season ticket holders who can't attend putting them back up for resale. We've pretty much sold all the other match day tickets plus the 1400-1500 located in the third tier of the normal away section that Palace didn't take up

The guy on the Bluemoon podcast had it right when asked why City were charging such high prices for this game …,

“They’re arseholes …. they don’t give a toss about you”

While I expected the PSG game to sell out, I just wasn't expecting so many to be jumping online for tickets so soon. Granted it's a glamour tie but I guess I was under-estimating the pull of Messi, Neymar, and Mbappe for a lot of fans
It's how it is with the next generation. My lads are 13 and City daft. This is the game they have been waiting for more than the others. I've also got a couple of mates who barely go to games any more badgering me for tickets for them and their kids.

The place will be full of kids and tourists, especially if it goes on open sale next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.