PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

It's how it is with the next generation. My lads are 13 and City daft. This is the game they have been waiting for more than the others. I've also got a couple of mates who barely go to games any more badgering me for tickets for them and their kids.

The place will be full of kids and tourists, especially if it goes on open sale next week.
No chance this PSG goes to open sale. At least I hope the club are smarter than that.

No chance this PSG goes to open sale. At least I hope the club are smarter than that.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. If there's any left after Citycard holders have bought them then they have no choice but to put them on open sale. I have no idea how many Citycard holders we have though..

If I was Financial Director I'd probably consider from Monday allowing people to buy a Citycard then buy a seat for this one immediately. It would raise a load of cash and get member numbers up for selling and marketing to. I appreciate that's me with my business head rather than fan head on though.

Had a peek earlier and there were only 8000 tickets left - and that's just an hour after it's opened up to members with restrictions of 1 ticket per member. Given the size of the queue to get on the site, like you say not a chance this goes to open sale.

On another note, I think the Bruges game is steadily heading for a sell out too - there were about 8000 tickets left a few days ago and now that's down to around 5000

While I expected the PSG game to sell out, I just wasn't expecting so many to be jumping online for tickets so soon. Granted it's a glamour tie but I guess I was under-estimating the pull of Messi, Neymar, and Mbappe for a lot of fans

lots of people at the PSG game will be there to see messi and Neymar. Expecting a very different crowd for that

Had a peek earlier and there were only 8000 tickets left - and that's just an hour after it's opened up to members with restrictions of 1 ticket per member. Given the size of the queue to get on the site, like you say not a chance this goes to open sale.

On another note, I think the Bruges game is steadily heading for a sell out too - there were about 8000 tickets left a few days ago and now that's down to around 5000
I seat counted Bruge the other day and thought sales were very good too.

I still think that there were many more than 35K for the Leipzig game.

I seat counted Bruge the other day and thought sales were very good too.

I still think that there were many more than 35K for the Leipzig game.
Yeah, that attendance figure for Leipzig was clearly bollocks. We often get accused of exaggerating our attendance figures but that one was the opposite. I can only think Peter Swales came back from the dead and was in charge of ticketing for that one!

Yeah, that attendance figure for Leipzig was clearly bollocks. We often get accused of exaggerating our attendance figures but that one was the opposite. I can only think Peter Swales came back from the dead and was in charge of ticketing for that one!
And the figure was ridiculed all over national media. I've got a theory that this "empty seats" thing is costing us young fans and, along with the splitting up of vocal fans, is a significant reason why outside of Manchester there are still more kids choosing Liverpool than us. I'd fucking love half an hour with Soriano to make my case and to tell him what a chance they missed when they expended the South Stand to have a new Kippax.

We got our tickets earlier this week. My grandaughter 14 announced yesterday she had been selected for a school trip to the Etihad for a tour then the game. She and her pal will be one of the few supporting City out of a coach full of 60 or so. Others are supporting PSG because of Messi, Neymar, they are Liverpool supporters. Wonder how many the club give away for free like this and how fans will respond to a bunch of 14 year old Scottish kids all routing for PSG in the City end
:-(

We got our tickets earlier this week. My grandaughter 14 announced yesterday she had been selected for a school trip to the Etihad for a tour then the game. She and her pal will be one of the few supporting City out of a coach full of 60 or so. Others are supporting PSG because of Messi, Neymar, they are Liverpool supporters. Wonder how many the club give away for free like this and how fans will respond to a bunch of 14 year old Scottish kids all routing for PSG in the City end
:-(

I didn’t really understand why Scottish school children would get tickets for this and not children from the area? Doesn’t make much sense. The club have form for that

I'm not sure what you mean by that. If there's any left after Citycard holders have bought them then they have no choice but to put them on open sale. I have no idea how many Citycard holders we have though..

If I was Financial Director I'd probably consider from Monday allowing people to buy a Citycard then buy a seat for this one immediately. It would raise a load of cash and get member numbers up for selling and marketing to. I appreciate that's me with my business head rather than fan head on though.
There needs to be an element of control mate. It should go to fans with X% purchase history. Without any form of control we’re open to plastics coming to support PSG / Messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.