PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

I would like to see the CL become the European cup and for that cup to be drawn on a match by match basis with no seeds or limitations who can play who.

But that doesn't make the thieves at UEFA any money, at the very least this seeding rubbish has to stop, open season and anyone can draw anyone from the off should be the way it should be.
I agree ,me too.
I'd go further though and say
only " champions " get to be involved full stop
Oh silly me ...

So tickets are restricted to one each. Will I be able to buy one for both me and Mrs S if she is linked to my account through friends and family?
bought 2 tickets through linked season ticket holders earlier

I agree ,me too.
I'd go further though and say
only " champions " get to be involved full stop
Oh silly me ...
Christ, that's never going to take off. Next you'll be wanting a separate competition for the FA Cup winners ... a wave of nostalgia drifts over me and suddenly I'm back watching Tony Towers score against Coimbra!

Christ, that's never going to take off. Next you'll be wanting a separate competition for the FA Cup winners ... a wave of nostalgia drifts over me and suddenly I'm back watching Tony Towers score against Coimbra!
Wow that's a blast from the past..the students of Coimbra..dirty bastards who kicked us all over..played for and I could be wrong here a toss of the coin to decide who won.
Then up stepped Tony Towers with a screamer..great night

No preference for anyone who has already bought Liepzig & Bruges tickets - won't be happy if none left after the 3246 in front of me get theirs

Demand is far greater for this one than I expected given the prices are a lot higher than the other group games.
They are dearer than the other group games and its to be expected. What is a surprise though, is its cheaper to watch PSG than most (if not all) of the PL games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.