PSG post match thread

Great result, good performance. So long as teams can just walk through our midfield at will, I'm not counting my chickens yet.

It's not all gloom and doom! Champions league history suggests that, when drawing 2-2 away in the first leg, you go through 80% of the time.
We are pretty shit at home in the Champions League to be fair. Think of quality City Champions League performances and our minds go far, far away from the Etihad! I think it's a fair comment.

The penalty decision was so bad it was bordering on funny. Luis took his first touch then ran away from the ball and into the defender throwing himself to the ground. At the time of impact the ball was accruals behind him. This after bringing down a player when the last defender with intentional foul play and another blatant dive to win a free kick.

On the news this morning the made great play of the Marcello incident, which was absolutely shocking, but nothing about Luis. These guys should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, how else are you going to stop it?

It's not all gloom and doom! Champions league history suggests that, when drawing 2-2 away in the first leg, you go through 80% of the time.

That is all well and good, but I bet the 80% hadn't already been beaten at home by United, Spurs, Leicester and West Ham!

A good result, but still work to do

I'm a Blues supporter in Arizona. I was beyond excited for the match and very happy on the result. Was sending video updates to my girlfriend while she was at work. Here they are edited together:

Are you not well?

The Marcelo cheating incident is shocking, but everyone's at it, including us. Otamendi was feigning injury to get Matuidi booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.