PSG post match thread

Already said i was chuffed with the result. My initial post wasn't negative anyway. I was happy that imo we were terrible yet got a great result. Quality wise, considering we looked all over the place at the back, and couldn't string two passes together going forward (aside from the final 15 and the odd spell here and there), i stand by that.

I just don't see how we 'limited their chances'. They hit the bar, missed a penalty, scored twice and missed an absolute sitter. People happy clap performances like that and then kick off when we play exactly the same yet get stuffed on a day where the luck isn't quite on our side.
Well they had one penalty that shouldn't have been given, one goal that should have been ruled out for offside and another that was pure luck.

What they really created, in terms of genuine chances, we're just 2-3 attempts over 90 minutes. That's PSG, one of the best teams in Europe and at peak form, at home against a team missing their key defender.

If that's a bad performance, well.....

Great result last night. Impressed to see 2 teams bombing forward. Was always 4 attackers for both teams every time there was a break on....

Hopefully we can do it at home, got a feeling it will be an electric atmosphere. Shame Luiz isn't playing for them... £50m !!!!!!

Also, and i might be alone in this one, i have just never got Ibra. I know a lot of rags desperate to sign him, and to be honest, i hope they do. £300k+ wages..... I haven't watched him loads i admit, but when i have, he's not looked great.

Excellent performance and fantastic result. Much better than I could possibly have hoped for. David Luiz is a cheating ****.

Well they had one penalty that shouldn't have been given, one goal that should have been ruled out for offside and another that was pure luck.

What they really created, in terms of genuine chances, we're just 2-3 attempts over 90 minutes. That's PSG, one of the best teams in Europe and at peak form, at home against a team missing their key defender.

If that's a bad performance, well.....

Quite.

Pellegrini's quotes seem to infer he hasn't ruled Kompany out of return:

Pellegrini on Kompany's return: "We’ll see him during the week and the way he improves. The last days, Vincent worked very well."

Pellegrini: "Now we must test him [Kompany] with more intensity and it’s very difficult to answer now."

That'd be a big call. We don't need the disruption of him walking off after 10 minutes.

I agree mate. I think it would be bonkers to play him.

So we can probably expect him to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.