PSG post match thread

I thought we played bloody well. Stand outs for me where Dinho, KDB, Mangala & Silva. I would have added Nando to the list, if it wasn't for his mistake for their goal.

This was a very open game which suited us. I was extremely disappointed with Sergio to be honest as he just didn't look at the races. I still don't think their penalty should have stood nor the shout earlier. Although for their Pen Joe should have caught the ball in the build up rather than punch it straight to ADM to cross it. Was a great save though.

If I want to be picky for the Nando mistake - Joe passed it to the wrong side of him - but it was a massive rick

Second half they came at us, had a few chances, but their goal should have been ruled offside. We again got in some good situations but for some reason Sergio kept slowing things down. I basically think it is because we unlike other teams just do not have enough options in the box.

I am worried about Ottamendi though - got caught out of position for me too many times, also some of Clichy's passing in the 2nd half caused problems

Other than that - can't wait for Tuesday night - honestly think we have a chance

European games are all about the result and last nights result and the 2 away goals was fantastic.

I couldn't give a rats arse if we played fantastic or garbage tbh as this competition is all about who cheats the most and who the refs decide to favour most of the time.

European games are all about the result and last nights result and the 2 away goals was fantastic.

I couldn't give a rats arse if we played fantastic or garbage tbh as this competition is all about who cheats the most and who the refs decide to favour most of the time.

I thought we played well. I'm even a bit disappointed we didn't win.

I thought we played bloody well. Stand outs for me where Dinho, KDB, Mangala & Silva. I would have added Nando to the list, if it wasn't for his mistake for their goal.

This was a very open game which suited us. I was extremely disappointed with Sergio to be honest as he just didn't look at the races. I still don't think their penalty should have stood nor the shout earlier. Although for their Pen Joe should have caught the ball in the build up rather than punch it straight to ADM to cross it. Was a great save though.

If I want to be picky for the Nando mistake - Joe passed it to the wrong side of him - but it was a massive rick

Second half they came at us, had a few chances, but their goal should have been ruled offside. We again got in some good situations but for some reason Sergio kept slowing things down. I basically think it is because we unlike other teams just do not have enough options in the box.

I am worried about Ottamendi though - got caught out of position for me too many times, also some of Clichy's passing in the 2nd half caused problems

Other than that - can't wait for Tuesday night - honestly think we have a chance
I don't think you have to convince anyone of that. If anything PSG will be weaker as they will be without Matuidi and Luiz.

The only thing is that they are going to throw the kitchen sink at this. If we can score first then we can control the game, but it's going to be scary.

I hope we can do enough on Saturday to beat WBA

I thought we played well. I'm even a bit disappointed we didn't win.

So do I mate and i should have made that clear tbf although i did just after the game last night.

We knew they would have the bulk of possession and we let them have that, played on the break and caused them trouble and most importantly, we took the limited chances we got so job done.

Only gripe and its not just last night is the sloppy way we give away cheap possession, with some of our passing at times below the required standards but PSG where just as bad last night so we didn't get nailed for it.

Last 20 mins there was only one winner as far as im concerned and it looked like us as PSG ran out of ideas.

We have set the tie up perfectly so im more than happy.

Last 20 mins there was only one winner as far as im concerned and it looked like us as PSG ran out of ideas.

I thought they looked knackered too. Ginola commented that they don't get tested properly in France (obviously, he did this in hindsight but it's still true).

Had this been any other English team then Fernando's mistake would have been called 'unfortunate' and the result would have been called from every fuckin' RagDippperTower in the land, and the performance/result would have been put down as benefitting from the experience of years of competing in the CL.

They are there for the taking. They don't play very a high tempo like Liverpool or Leicester so it suits us.

So do I mate and i should have made that clear tbf although i did just after the game last night.

We knew they would have the bulk of possession and we let them have that, played on the break and caused them trouble and most importantly, we took the limited chances we got so job done.

Only gripe and its not just last night is the sloppy way we give away cheap possession, with some of our passing at times below the required standards but PSG where just as bad last night so we didn't get nailed for it.

We have set the tie up perfectly so im more than happy.

Yeah I thought we might just nick a winner at the end but can't be too greedy I guess. Still a great result last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.