• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't we down to just two fit senior midfielders? Any news on Ya Ya. We simply don't have the players to pack a midfield.

Their injuries may give us a chance, but I fear tomorrow and the return leg may highlight our weaknesses. I think we will struggle to contain the running power of their wide men and power running from deep. Luckily Verrati is out. We'll struggle with Mtiudi's running and Motta's intelligence.

That said, if everyone is on pomp, runs their socks of and denies them that option, Sergio, Silva and Kev have a stormer then fingers crossed.m
Yep some fair points. Fab D is training now although prob wont make starting 11. Ya Ya is out not sure thats such a bad thing. Would rather see blood and guts for this one rather than possible moments of brilliance. We have the Ferns in midfield for sure and maybe we can utilise a couple of other players to play more of a midfield role also.

Willy (Hart if he can go w/o pain)
Zabba Mangala Ota Clichy
Nando Dinho
Navas Silva KDB
Aguero

I'd essentially have Mangala Man-marking Ibra; with Nando sliding into the CB or Stopper role is Ibra drifts out of the wings.
-Zabba and Gael have better pace than Sanga and Kolorov is too much of a liability. Cavani isn't the fastest in the world, so there could be an advantage there.

IF we need to switch to a more attacking base during the match; bring off Nando and switch to a 4-4-2
Zabba, Mangala, Ota, Clichy
Navas Dinho Silva KDB
Aguero Nacho

Be surprised if we went 442 in the away leg. Not to lose is more important. Disagree that Zab has more pace than Sagna

Yep some fair points. Fab D is training now although prob wont make starting 11. Ya Ya is out not sure thats such a bad thing. Would rather see blood and guts for this one rather than possible moments of brilliance. We have the Ferns in midfield for sure and maybe we can utilise a couple of other players to play more of a midfield role also.

For me, it would be a gamble but I'd go.

................Hart.........
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Clichy
......Zaba....Fernando......
.......Fernandiho...........
Silva...............De Bruyne
..........Sergio................

That option gives us balance and aggression and hopefully discipline in midfield. Allowing a bit of freedom for the front 3.

Perhaps,

...Fernanfiho..Fernando..Silva.
Navas...."......................Kolarov.
............Sergio......................

Silva, Central, not a 10.

Expecting a win tomorrow as all our best performances have been in europe this season. Psg are not a young team and dont really press teams which normally means we would struggle. Im going 1-3 city aguero hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.