• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be a major blow if Otamendi picked up a booking tonight. Does anyone know if Verratti is likely to be injured for the home leg too?

Not likely, according to the Paris media last week he had an outside chance of making this game. I'd take Ota being suspended along with one of theirs if we have Vinny fit.

Not likely, according to the Paris media last week he had an outside chance of making this game. I'd take Ota being suspended along with one of theirs if we have Vinny fit.

Can't see Vinny being fit for next week. It'd definitely be a bonus if Ibrahimovic picked up a booking tonight though.

Yep, he's only got four other countrymen with him at City, has constantly said how happy he is and has made it clear several times that he intends to finish his contract. Strange things have happened but this won't be added to the list anytime soon.
I don't think it 'll happen either, but never say never in football. Crazy things happen where money is splashed like confettis.

I have a feeling this will be like Seville.

3-0 to us

Light the cigars at home.

And we still won't get any credit.

PSG are a good team but they are like us in many ways. They have weakness in some areas. I honestly think with David Luiz in there defence thats a chance for City to get at them with Kun isolate him and Kun and we got a chance. I think with Yaya out we will be more solid. More harder to break down and we will counter attack them all night. Down the wings with Navas and KDB is we get 60 odd minutes out of him I be happy. Honestly think we will get a positive result tonight. Feel Ibra will be key keep him quite and we should be grand give him a sniff at goals then he will score.

My team for what its worth
Hart
Sagna , Ottamendi , Mangala , Clichy
Fernandhino , Fernando
Navas , Silva , KDB
Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.