• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read on the OS that the following players are a booking away from a suspension - Aurier, Ibrahimović, Matuidi, David Luiz, Verratti and Otamendi for us. Obviously Verratti is injured so won't feature but we've got to play the European game tonight and should be conscious of this fact. We need Otamendi to avoid a booking, but if PSG have to come to Manchester without Ibra, Matuidi and Luiz they're a different proposition.

I think anything less than a draw would be a bad result tonight. PSG have shown many times before that they can do as much dammage away as at home. So I wouldn't count on the typical 2-1 away defeat 1-0 home win scenario. Not gonna happen against this side.
I'd take a 2-1 defeat. To go into the 2nd leg knowing a 1-0 would take us through would be a result, but you are right, PSG are well capable of scoring away from home.

Manuel's been a bit slippery on the injury reporting front recently though, and although I understand your reservations I would always find room for Yaya if he's fit. My judgement is highly questionable though.
You are committed to something but know your condition. That's a healthy place to be especially when it's the Q/F of the Champions League

What disappoints me a little is that there isn't much excitement about the place. Is it because we're just waiting for the new regime? We should be really really excited like a 8 year old on Christmas Eve. I'm excited but I think I was more caught up by relegation or promotion battles of old. I think it's because we're in limbo half way between Pellegrini and Guardiola. Or maybe we're not playing well so expectations are low

Some French reporting this morning on Talksport was asked who was being linked with Ibras replacement at PSG and twice he said Aguero!

Honestly, there's more chance of Santa Claus coming to town in May than Aguero going from city to PSG this summer.
What utter nonsense.

That would depend whether Pellegrini was thinking of putting him in a 2 man midfield as he has in too many big games.
I like Yaya too but for me the only place for him would be in front of two defensive midfielders, and that position is better occupied by De Bruyne ftm, and probably for the time to come as well. Any other attempts to make Yaya function properly lead to nowhere imo.

(still bored at work)

Just read on the OS that the following players are a booking away from a suspension - Aurier, Ibrahimović, Matuidi, David Luiz, Verratti and Otamendi for us. Obviously Verratti is injured so won't feature but we've got to play the European game tonight and should be conscious of this fact. We need Otamendi to avoid a booking, but if PSG have to come to Manchester without Ibra, Matuidi and Luiz they're a different proposition.

It'd be a major blow if Otamendi picked up a booking tonight. Does anyone know if Verratti is likely to be injured for the home leg too?

stranger things have happened in football mate ... and with his argentine team mate di maria already there ... could be a factor, who knows
Yep, he's only got four other countrymen with him at City, has constantly said how happy he is and has made it clear several times that he intends to finish his contract. Strange things have happened but this won't be added to the list anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.