• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to score because the away goal in the knockouts is vital.

if we are to get beat then just make sure its no more than two along with hopefully us scoring one goal.

if we get beat 2-0, 3-1, or more they i think it is tie over for us.

1-1 would be a good result.

1-1 would be a phenomenal result.

defensively susceptible?

They have conceded 18 goals in 32 Ligue 1 games, 3 goals in 9 CL games and 2 goals in 4 French Cup games for a total of 23 goals in 43 games. They are not defensively susceptible at all.

Very true, a 1v1 would be a fantastic result in Paris

I reckon hart and yaya will be fit

Hart
Sagna
Otamendi
Mangala
Clichy
Fernando
Dinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Aguero

Going to be in Budapest Wednesday, anyone know the city, I'm after a bar(preferably not fake Irish rip off) to watch the game, I'm staying near kelvin ter metro station

Going to be in Budapest Wednesday, anyone know the city, I'm after a bar(preferably not fake Irish rip off) to watch the game, I'm staying near kelvin ter metro station

Hi mate try raday utca

Hi mate try raday utca there a few popular bars there if you google search sure.you will find some on litsz fernc ter which is an area with a few good bars that should show the game I hear they have major injury doubts enjoy great city been 4 times.i know the John Bull pub will defo have it on near intercontinental hotel a short walk from voromosty ter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.