PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

sam-caddick said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ray78 said:
£14-20m is about the right price for Yaya Toure.

He is worth an awful lot more than that to us

That's the conundrum because to us he is so important to out team and a £30m+ player to us but to a club like Inter they will see him as an ageing player on ridiculous wages but a player whom they think can get one or two seasons out of to get back being a force once again.

I would demand £20m but I think we are going to struggle to get £10m

Like Tevez, we sold him far too cheap at £10m but because his wages were far to high for most clubs we had to sell him cheap.
Better off keeping him then especially as he's got some strong years ahead of him. Hate to have to put a measly and disgraceful price like that on a fantastic player when he's shown his importance.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
sam-caddick said:
BringBackSwales said:
He is worth an awful lot more than that to us

That's the conundrum because to us he is so important to out team and a £30m+ player to us but to a club like Inter they will see him as an ageing player on ridiculous wages but a player whom they think can get one or two seasons out of to get back being a force once again.

Like Tevez, we sold him far too cheap at £10m but because his wages were far to high for most clubs we had to sell him cheap.
Better off keeping him then especially as he's got some strong years ahead of him. Hate to have to put a measly and disgraceful price like that on a fantastic player when he's shown his importance.
he is off, enjoy him, remember him, bye bye yaya

capri 3.0s said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
sam-caddick said:

I too think he will be off in the summer, but if we sell him for around £10m it would be an absolute disgrace, especially considering we are likely going to have to pay at least 7 times that amount to replace him with Pogba.

capri 3.0s said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
sam-caddick said:

What are you his agent? Stop asking for more money you greedy c*nt..

sam-caddick said:
capri 3.0s said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

I too think he will be off in the summer, but if we sell him for around £10m it would be an absolute disgrace, especially considering we are likely going to have to pay at least 7 times that amount to replace him with Pogba.

Exactly this. I hope that the fact that most clubs won't pay that high a wage would keep him here though.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
capri 3.0s said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
wish i was
Paris is nice
bigger tower than blackpool

capri 3.0s said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
capri 3.0s said:
wish i was
Paris is nice
You mean Hong Kong. Cross back over to the ragcafe and admire the turtle - hear he's making some new line graphs and diagrams for the next press conference ;).

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
sam-caddick said:
capri 3.0s said:

Exactly this. I hope that the fact that most clubs won't pay that high a wage would keep him here though.

Like I said before I fear a Tevez like situation in that the player wants to go but because his wages are so high we will have to compensate by selling at a ridiculously cheap price.

sam-caddick said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
sam-caddick said:

Like I said before I fear a Tevez like situation in that the player wants to go but because his wages are so high we will have to compensate by selling at a ridiculously cheap price.

I might be wrong he might have couple seasons left on his current deal so that could have some influence on his fee. Tevez had one season left on his contract so that was another factor on why Juventus signed him cheaply.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
capri 3.0s said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
wish i was
Paris is nice
You mean Hong Kong. Cross back over to the ragcafe and admire the turtle - hear he's making some new line graphs and diagrams for the next press conference ;).
time will tell
was in block 37 weds
old stoke fan with a bit of a beard red stoke hat on giving it large
near at the end of game
took his hat
thought he was going to have a heart attack
did you see that ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.