PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

sam-caddick said:
I am not liking the idea of an Italian club coming in for Yaya.

He is our biggest asset that is likely to be sold in the summer and even though he would be 32 in May I would still hope for at least £15m-£20m.

Inter will demand a loan + buy with the fee probably being around £10m.

It's quite simple Sam, if Inter come in with that type of ludicrous offer the answer is NO!
In today's market and even at the age of 31 Yaya is worth at least £20M.

Any club who come in for Yaya aren't going to commit to his wages on top of a sizeable transfer fee, it's one or the other. Especially with FFP.

gazzaa2 said:
Any club who come in for Yaya aren't going to commit to his wages on top of a sizeable transfer fee, it's one or the other. Especially with FFP.

Zlatan cost PSG £14m. We could keep him until the end of his contract.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Inter and Roberto can kindly fuck off. Why would he leave our team contesting the premier league and the champs league to a side that is unlikely to win a scudetto and won't even play in the CL next year?? And with the Italian club mentality they'll probably want him on a 2m loan before "deciding" to make a permanent deal.

No thanks. He's City through and through.

Nice thought, but I doubt many believe it.

Supreme footballer though.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
get rid asap ... massive prima donna and bellend, then we can move onwards and upwards and stop spouting historical stats about how many games we don't win without him.... He's all about himself and after one last big move/payday ... If we can can £20m for a player in decline I say do snatch their hands off ...

Its just about other players in the team and chipping in with the goals we'd miss from him - and don't forget how many goals were pens and free-kicks last season so its not as many as people think from open play ...

Oh dear....

Seriously though, oh dear oh dear!!!!!

If that's a true Blue...

BringBackSwales said:
Ray78 said:
£14-20m is about the right price for Yaya Toure.

He is worth an awful lot more than that to us

Ibrahimovich went to PSG for £14m ( €20 million) at a similar age. Wages will play a major part in the transfer.

Ray78 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ray78 said:

Ibrahimovich went to PSG for £14m ( €20 million) at a similar age. Wages will play a major part in the transfer.
Yup, not an awful lot of 32 year olds going for big money. Not sure what the record for someone his age is, but I imagine the Ibra deal would be close to it

BringBackSwales said:
Ray78 said:

That's the conundrum because to us he is so important to out team and a £30m+ player to us but to a club like Inter they will see him as an ageing player on ridiculous wages but a player whom they think can get one or two seasons out of to get back being a force once again.

I would demand £20m but I think we are going to struggle to get £10m

Like Tevez, we sold him far too cheap at £10m but because his wages were far to high for most clubs we had to sell him cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.