PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

MeatHunterrr said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 6 h
SportItalia: Yaya and Mancini have a "total agreement" to reunite at Inter next season, but Inter have yet to attempt a deal with City.

I mean even if this has something to it, that Inter are interested, how they even can afford the transfer fee + wages? Also no CL football for Inter next season, or it seems very unlikely.

Inter will offer €1800, a fiat 500, a round the world ticket on Alitalia, a part in one of Burlosconi's media company's sit coms, a washer, a pasta making course, and the promise of a loan deal for Icardi......

Cheap twats.

Considering Yaya has been the best PL player this half decade, he will dominate that league for at least 4 seasons.

that's worth more than 20m alone.

and he wont take a cut. Everything points to him wanting more money. Add no CL and it should be higher.

no chance he signs for inter

the onely Italian team i can see him going to is juve, possibly in a player plus cash deal

TrueBlue1705 said:
get rid asap ... massive prima donna and bellend, then we can move onwards and upwards and stop spouting historical stats about how many games we don't win without him.... He's all about himself and after one last big move/payday ... If we can can £20m for a player in decline I say do snatch their hands off ...

Its just about other players in the team and chipping in with the goals we'd miss from him - and don't forget how many goals were pens and free-kicks last season so its not as many as people think from open play ...

I take it you have not accepted his head down work hard attitude as penance for cake gate then :-D

I will always call it as i see it i.e. no blue specs but that is a bit strong innit mate?
I mean cakegate pissed me off and he could easily have been a petulant sod this season but he has done the biz.
I agree if a nice fee comes it makes sense to see him in a way otherwise we will get nowt but we must balance. With that i mean it is not historical really the no winning without Yaya it is the here and now with the very last match being a win without him. We need to make sure we have a damned good plan for if we do sell him though.
If not that 20mil will suddenly seem like shit on a stick and as helpful to us as a shit on the proverbial stick.

It's hard to see why Yaya would want to go to Inter... he'd make less money (it'd be more bonus driven) and he'd be playing in a weaker league. And yet the person reporting this, Pedulla, is seen as the second best ITK in Italy behind only the famous Di Marzio and he sounds very confident that the player is open to moving there. Will be interesting to see what happens here. If it was up to me, Yaya would be going nowhere unless we bought at least two top class central midfielders because remember, Lampard will need replacing too and Fernando so far has been a spectacular disappointment (I usually trust my own eye for talent and thought Fernando would be a hit here, so am extra disappointed!).

LoveCity said:
It's hard to see why Yaya would want to go to Inter... he'd make less money (it'd be more bonus driven) and he'd be playing in a weaker league. And yet the person reporting this, Pedulla, is seen as the second best ITK in Italy behind only the famous Di Marzio and he sounds very confident that the player is open to moving there. Will be interesting to see what happens here. If it was up to me, Yaya would be going nowhere unless we bought at least two top class central midfielders because remember, Lampard will need replacing too and Fernando so far has been a spectacular disappointment (I usually trust my own eye for talent and thought Fernando would be a hit here, so am extra disappointed!).

I think Fernando will be fine - he just needs to learn the league and apply himself as well in every game as he does in the big games. You can't get away with losing concentration or not tracking a run. He does that a bit too often. He was very good in his debut at Newcastle and that showed what he is capable of. It's the consistency he needs to find, and that's the same with Mangala. I'd have expected Fernando to show more consistency though, Matic has been the standout player in that role and only Schneiderlin comes close.

Can this be right. I thought all the playesr hated Mancini. Why would Yaya want to join him again?

I am not liking the idea of an Italian club coming in for Yaya.

He is our biggest asset that is likely to be sold in the summer and even though he would be 32 in May I would still hope for at least £15m-£20m.

Inter will demand a loan + buy with the fee probably being around £10m.

TCIB said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
get rid asap ... massive prima donna and bellend, then we can move onwards and upwards and stop spouting historical stats about how many games we don't win without him.... He's all about himself and after one last big move/payday ... If we can can £20m for a player in decline I say do snatch their hands off ...

Its just about other players in the team and chipping in with the goals we'd miss from him - and don't forget how many goals were pens and free-kicks last season so its not as many as people think from open play ...

I take it you have not accepted his head down work hard attitude as penance for cake gate then :-D

I will always call it as i see it i.e. no blue specs but that is a bit strong innit mate?
I mean cakegate pissed me off and he could easily have been a petulant sod this season but he has done the biz.
I agree if a nice fee comes it makes sense to see him in a way otherwise we will get nowt but we must balance. With that i mean it is not historical really the no winning without Yaya it is the here and now with the very last match being a win without him. We need to make sure we have a damned good plan for if we do sell him though.
If not that 20mil will suddenly seem like shit on a stick and as helpful to us as a shit on the proverbial stick.

Cakegate was a joke of a story. What wasn't funny was when he accused city of not allowing him to see his brother before he died. That is very serious and until he apologizes for it I think TrueBlue's position is spot on. No player is bigger than the club and to slander the club like he did was way out of line.

richards30 said:
robbieh said:
Can this be right. I thought all the playesr hated Mancini. Why would Yaya want to join him again?

Because mancini will let him do what he wants?

Pretty much. And if I remember the rumors correctly...Bobby lost most the dressing room but not Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.