PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

Azul Luna said:
To replace Yaya, I think we may need two players.
Pogba is going to be a star, but can he control a game like Yaya?

Koke and Pogba would put us on par with what we would have if we were to have Yaya (2013/14)

Just one may see us lacking, with Koke we miss the finishing and presance, with Pogba the ability to dictate a game and passing ability. (although he's not far off)

I'd sign both but it's going to cost about £130m for the two, doubt that could happen in FFP terms. Going to be a tricky and exciting summer to say the least.
You do know that we'll still only be able to play 11 players at a time don't you?

ColinLee said:
Azul Luna said:

Koke and Pogba would put us on par with what we would have if we were to have Yaya (2013/14)

Just one may see us lacking, with Koke we miss the finishing and presance, with Pogba the ability to dictate a game and passing ability. (although he's not far off)

I'd sign both but it's going to cost about £130m for the two, doubt that could happen in FFP terms. Going to be a tricky and exciting summer to say the least.
You do know that we'll still only be able to play 11 players at a time don't you?

Shhhsh! If we don't mention it maybe no one will notice.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
ColinLee said:
Azul Luna said:

Shhhsh! If we don't mention it maybe no one will notice.
This midfield would be pretty tasty:

Dinho Koke
Silva. Nasri
Barkley/pogba

ColinLee said:
Azul Luna said:

We'd play with one striker or Fernandinho/Fernando would be benched ;)

Pogba and Koke would set us up for the next 5-8 years easily. It would be money well spent to get both this summer. If we sell Yaya to buy these two then it is a sacrifice worth making. I'd also like to see us move out Dzeko, Jovetic and Fernando to accommodate these two in our midfield. We also need to strengthen at left back, so if we sell Kolarov and either bring in Rodriguez preferably or maybe Kurzawa or even promote Angelino to give him a taste of Premier league as back up to Clichy.

Icing on the cake would be to sign up Milner, bring in a decent left winger and sign either Dybala or Lacazette (although I'd rather take Harry Kane if we could take him from Spurs - a proper English centre forward)

yayas trusty right foot said:
stony said:
It will be a sad day if Yaya leaves..

We will never see a better player again at City..

What an utterly ridiculous thing to say.

Okay clever clogs, you name me another City player who has been more influential in our success ?

You didn't say he's the best we have ever had, although that would be debatable. You said we will never see a better player at City again, which is utter fucking nonsense. The only direction the club is heading is up. For all we know the next Messi might be in the academy already. One the FFP restrictions are a distant memory we may well just go out make a bid for whoever the current player of the year is. Its not like we haven't tried to that before. To suggest we will never again see a player who is better than Yaya is absolutely fucking ludicrous and shows a complete lack of understanding of the ambitions of the club.

stony said:
It will be a sad day if Yaya leaves..

We will never see a better player again at City..

What an utterly ridiculous thing to say.

Okay clever clogs, you name me another City player who has been more influential in our success ?
Just one minute whilst I jump forward in time and see of your right...,
Well, the next 37 years look good but then city design an anti-gravity ball which allows us to buy Jimaldo for a squillion pound and he's pretty good.

Jimfv1 said:
Pogba and Koke would set us up for the next 5-8 years easily. It would be money well spent to get both this summer. If we sell Yaya to buy these two then it is a sacrifice worth making. I'd also like to see us move out Dzeko, Jovetic and Fernando to accommodate these two in our midfield. We also need to strengthen at left back, so if we sell Kolarov and either bring in Rodriguez preferably or maybe Kurzawa or even promote Angelino to give him a taste of Premier league as back up to Clichy.

Icing on the cake would be to sign up Milner, bring in a decent left winger and sign either Dybala or Lacazette (although I'd rather take Harry Kane if we could take him from Spurs - a proper English centre forward)
I don't think we can afford both. Better Pogba, Tielemans, and Depay as the winger, with Gaya as the left back. 4 players all under 22. We'd be set at some major positions for 8-10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.