PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

yayas trusty right foot said:
It will be a sad day if Yaya leaves..

We will never see a better player again at City..

What an utterly ridiculous thing to say.

TCIB said:

Come on then put me out of my misery, will i ever get to bum Cindy Crawford ?

I can answer that for you mate and sadly it's a resounding no.

Will I ever get to plate Jessica Alba?

stony said:
TCIB said:

I would tell you but i am busy packing for beachy head pal :-(

We will see some players we can't get our imagination to even touch atm in the near medium and distant future.
It is almost assured given our foundations now, in fact i have to bend my head to see how we won't.

He is integral to us no doubt about that but i think another player in the same squad is the "best player" we have ever seen.
I won't say who as i don't want to derail the thread, it is for another thread that debate probably.
I can see why people call him the best though, i can understand their angle.

SergioInAddedTime said:
stony said:
TCIB said:

yes

Ding dang do, I better shave my tongue and splash on some Hai Karate.

As outrageously brilliant as Yaya Toure is at times...

I believe he's one of the biggest reasons we struggle to compete in the Champions League because we find it very difficult to win possession back.

Our best European performance to date by far was against Roma away. We were very compact, we kept our tactical discipline/shape but when we had the opportunity we were aggressive and pressed as a team to win the ball back quickly and efficiently. The confidence that defensive solidarity gives the attacking players is immeasurable because they're free to express themselves knowing that even if they take a risk and lose possession we're going to be able to win it back again. Yaya Toure hasn't got the stamina, short distance speed, balance or aggression to play in a high pressing defensive system and to me that's why I think we should let him go in order for the team to evolve.

fatbloke said:

I believe he's one of the biggest reasons we struggle to compete in the Champions League because we find it very difficult to win possession back.

Our best European performance to date by far was against Roma away. We were very compact, we kept our tactical discipline/shape but when we had the opportunity we were aggressive and pressed as a team to win the ball back quickly and efficiently. The confidence that defensive solidarity gives the attacking players is immeasurable because they're free to express themselves knowing that even if they take a risk and lose possession we're going to be able to win it back again. Yaya Toure hasn't got the stamina, short distance speed, balance or aggression to play in a high pressing defensive system and to me that's why I think we should let him go in order for the team to evolve.

Whilst I agree that he struggles against the best in Europe and I do think we should play him as a number ten or not at all and he starts in the bench in Europe, you can usually always rely on Yaya to come up with some magic against parked buses, the amount of times he has bailed us out over the years is pretty staggering.

sam-caddick said:
fatbloke said:

Whilst I agree that he struggles against the best in Europe and I do think we should play him as a number ten or not at all and he starts in the bench in Europe, you can usually always rely on Yaya to come up with some magic against parked buses, the amount of times he has bailed us out over the years is pretty staggering.

That means leaving Silva out or playing him out of position in a wide role?

That makes no sense considering he's one of, if not the best playmaker in world football. Otherwise you're paying Yaya £200k a week to sit on a bench, really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.