PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

I would be buzzing if we got 20 mill for yaya, that was is swansong last year, going through the motions this season.we need to act fast, replacing the ageing players or we will end up like the shit, struggling to get a balance.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I would be buzzing if we got 20 mill for yaya, that was is swansong last year, going through the motions this season.we need to act fast, replacing the ageing players or we will end up like the shit, struggling to get a balance.
Have the last few weeks taught City fans nothing? Heartbeat of the team, controls the game, makes goals, scores goals and wins us matches. Swan song my arse

Gingers Dad said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Have the last few weeks taught City fans nothing? Heartbeat of the team, controls the game, makes goals, scores goals and wins us matches. Swan song my arse

He is the heartbeat of the team! But in the very near future he is going to have to be replaced! It might mean having a transition season but if we miss out on pogba/koke in the summer due to keeping yaya it will only hurt us in the future!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Gingers Dad said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

He is the heartbeat of the team! But in the very near future he is going to have to be replaced! It might mean having a transition season but if we miss out on pogba/koke in the summer due to keeping yaya it will only hurt us in the future!

Yep in 2 seasons time

waspish said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Gingers Dad said:

Yep in 2 seasons time

That would be ideal just need to make sure we have his replacement there waiting!

I have a feeling they'd rather sell sooner than later, though this is only likely if the club are sure they can find someone who can fill the gap. I'd rather we keep him, but we really need him to be played in a system that covers his weaknesses.

To replace Yaya, I think we may need two players.
Pogba is going to be a star, but can he control a game like Yaya?

Koke and Pogba would put us on par with what we would have if we were to have Yaya (2013/14)

Just one may see us lacking, with Koke we miss the finishing and presance, with Pogba the ability to dictate a game and passing ability. (although he's not far off)

I'd sign both but it's going to cost about £130m for the two, doubt that could happen in FFP terms. Going to be a tricky and exciting summer to say the least.

Azul Luna said:
To replace Yaya, I think we may need two players.
Pogba is going to be a star, but can he control a game like Yaya?

Koke and Pogba would put us on par with what we would have if we were to have Yaya (2013/14)

Just one may see us lacking, with Koke we miss the finishing and presance, with Pogba the ability to dictate a game and passing ability. (although he's not far off)

I'd sign both but it's going to cost about £130m for the two, doubt that could happen in FFP terms. Going to be a tricky and exciting summer to say the least.

nope, Koke will cost 44M and Pogba 65-75M, maximum I can see Pogba is for 100M euro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.