PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

There are contracts with this sort of thing. It isn't easy just to cut off the gas (legally or otherwise). It is, however, very easy to refuse to do transfer dealings.

The UAE and Saudi Arabia even stopped exports of food to Qatar. The Qataris are now completely reliant on shipments of food from Iran and Turkey.

The Emirati airspace is closed to Qatar-owner airlines and the Emirati waters are closed to Qatar-flagged vessels. Do you really think, after all of this, that football-related business is unaffected by the current hostile climate.
It could be affected it depends on how people look at it
English club and French club
Or
UAE and Qatar
End of the day it will be tixxi and antero doing any deal

No one has scored more goals in the PL than Sergio since he arrived. He's never made it into the PL team of the year though so he must be shit.

In a different league

I remember him and I miss the safety feelings that I felt everytime I saw him in the net. I m sorry, we all have different opinions but for me: Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero and more recently de Bruyne, Sterling and Sane are/were the best in the world.
Hart; the best in the world? Seriously? In his prime (2011-14), he was an excellent keeper and won us many points. But I doubt that even many of his hardcore fans would claim he was that.

its pretty obvious there is something is Joe's make up that Pep and other managers don't fancy so no good bleating. his form recently tells me he has something playing on his mind, you don't go from serial golden gloves to mr average.

our only mistake, which is pure bad luck, is that his replacement turned out to be worse.
What's the difference Bill. Both competent to bad form

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.