PSG seal 150 Million a year sponsorship!

This is good for us... Thanks PSG for taking the heat off. Surely Twatini will point to us as the team that ruined football

waspish said:
lafitz2008 said:
But aren't these sugar daddy backed clubs distorting the market faster than it would otherwise move? If a handful of them start offering more money to buy players and then pay them it leads to other clubs having to match them as best they can to remain competitive, and then the same for the clubs below them etc.

I like this one,obviously United have never done such a thing.

Yeah I noticed that post on "scumcafe" the scum have been distorting the market for 25 years! Selling a player for 80m is the biggest one that means good players are going for 25m and average ones 10 to 15m
It was about a month after the Ronaldo deal when Taggart started moaning about there being 'no value in the market'.

Yeah because of you, you fucking prick.

SWP's back said:
Not related parties by european accounting definition so fair or market value doesn't come into it. Check the rules fella.

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for informing me.

My point is that football is better as a whole when the competition on the pitch is close and exciting and meaningful. There must be some fair and reasonable way to maintain the intergrity of the leaguse without clubs going bankrupt, or resorting to racketeering and laundering money. Who will be the next Rangers?

The lowest and poorest clubs must be able to keep touch with the richest top clubs. Obviously it's more complicated with some clubs competing in Europe but football as a whole would be more exciting if more revenue was shared (or some other advantage like players) with clubs lower in the table. They could play better football, matches are closer, more entertaining, and will appeal to a wider audience. Do top clubs really need to hoard nearly two full teams of internationals for squad rotation? Imagine at least two superstars at each and every PL club. That is my hope for the future and it will never happen... !

So, wage caps, squad caps, etc and let the supporters benefit with better prices on tickets and broadcasts and travel.

Camo Bentley said:
SWP's back said:
Not related parties by european accounting definition so fair or market value doesn't come into it. Check the rules fella.

My point is that football is better as a whole when the competition on the pitch is close and exciting and meaningful. There must be some fair and reasonable way to maintain the intergrity of the leaguse without clubs going bankrupt, or resorting to racketeering and laundering money. Who will be the next Rangers?

The lowest and poorest clubs must be able to keep touch with the richest top clubs. Obviously it's more complicated with some clubs competing in Europe but football as a whole would be more exciting if more revenue was shared (or some other advantage like players) with clubs lower in the table. They could play better football, matches are closer, more entertaining, and will appeal to a wider audience. Do top clubs really need to hoard nearly two full teams of internationals for squad rotation? Imagine at least two superstars at each and every PL club. That is my hope for the future and it will never happen... !

So, wage caps, squad caps, etc and let the supporters benefit with better prices on tickets and broadcasts and travel.

Then blame United. And there's absolutely no way any savings will be passed on to supporters.

City Raider said:
Camo Bentley said:
SWP's back said:

Then blame United. And there's absolutely no way any savings will be passed on to supporters.
It really is astonishing how all these rags are now 'death bed converts' to a level playing field.

Camo Bentley said:
SWP's back said:

You're a funny man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.