PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

For me tickets prices are what they are and the owners have the right to charge the same as other clubs do.

It is definately impacting the type of support that turns up at the games though.... It is like being at the cinema sometimes, or a show...

For me it would be better for the club to give cheaper tickets to those in a five mile radius of the ground or Manchester people get cheaper concessions. That would bring back some of the real fans, rather than the tourists we get.

Same with season tickets.. Cheaper to those actually in Manchester
how do you explain the area where i sit then its been the same manchester people sat around for the last 10 years at least,some,times you dont hear a peep out of us the whole match, its a myth all this tourist blame ,

And the working class. We need more of them and less fucking professionals or people that wear suits to wrk as they are all cunts.

I wear a suit for work and i consider myself as coming from a 'working class' background.

However, I don't consider myself a 'cnut', as you quite eloquently refer to us "suit wearer's"

how do you explain the area where i sit then its been the same manchester people sat around for the last 10 years at least,some,times you dont hear a peep out of us the whole match, its a myth all this tourist blame ,

I agree, the support is just getting older, grumpy old men who wont sing. We need sections and cheep tickets for 16 to 21 year olds.

I wear a suit for work and i consider myself as coming from a 'working class' background.

However, I don't consider myself a 'cnut', as you quite eloquently refer to us "suit wearer's"
You are in the USA, to some (not me, guvnor) that would mean, if you wore a cock suit with matching gonad trousers you would still be a Cnut :)

I agree, the support is just getting older, grumpy old men who wont sing. We need sections and cheep tickets for 16 to 21 year olds.
Fuck that. Little cunts are too busy filming everything on their twatting phones (even fucking throw ins), or updating their Twatter accounts. Oh, and they can't fucking drink.........

Fuck that. Little cunts are too busy filming everything on their twatting phones (even fucking throw ins), or updating their Twatter accounts. Oh, and they can't fucking drink.........
I'm a grumpy old man that sings a lot more than his kids
If they put their phones down they may enjoy the game

You have a point. Youth sort yourselves out, and learn how to get pissed properly

I'm a grumpy old man that sings a lot more than his kids
If they put their phones down they may enjoy the game
My phone comes out at HT only and that's for reading the match thread on here. People who whinge about crap entertainment don't know what they're missing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.