PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

Have you any idea how much revenue the new TV deals are going to bring in? Knocking £10/20 off a ticket wouldn't even touch the sides in the grand scheme of things. Especially when you take into account the amount of money we've spunked up the wall on players who've been sold at huge losses over the last 6 years.
We could easily subsidise tickets and still be filthy rich - we just choose not to.
Are going to bring in....as in they dont currently.

And we all knw where that money is going...agents and players pockets. And your sky bill will go up to pay for it...sad but true.

Are going to bring in....as in they dont currently.

And we all knw where that money is going...agents and players pockets. And your sky bill will go up to pay for it...sad but true.
My sky bill won't go up because I wouldn't give those cunts a penny.

Can you see Kevin Parker doing that?

Ha,ha, I like that.

I loved the way the Official Supporters Club led the fight against Swales ... oh wait.

If they weren't going to fight him then no way will they protest against the current, generally benevolent,regime on any matter.

It would actually be very interesting to see what the reaction would be in Abu Dhabi to any protest. It would be a first for them since the takeover. I'd like to think that they'd take the fan's side against Soriano if push came to shove.

Ha,ha, I like that.

I loved the way the Official Supporters Club led the fight against Swales ... oh wait.

If they weren't going to fight him then no way will they protest against the current, generally benevolent regime, on any matter.

It would actually be very interesting to see what the reaction would be in Abu Dhabi to any protest. It would be a first for them since the takeover. I'd like to think that they'd take the fan's side against Soriano if push came to shove.
Exactly mate, supporters groups in other countries exercise the power they hold.
Ours kow tow to the owners whilst touching their forelocks

I would have thought the 8000 empty seats against Seville, 13000 against Borrussia and 11,000 against Kiev would indicate that perhaps demand isn't there even at lower prices. It's unusual practice to but prices up when there is lack of demand, although I suppose that may be why they are putting them up as they realise that the same 40,000 turn up regardless so they may as well have the empty seats and more revenue by screwing those that turn up regardless.
Same principle with empty pubs ,put the price of the beer up and wonder why they are empty

I was under the impression they didn't get privileges for away tickets?

Ha,ha. That's what they'd like you to think. I'm not saying every supporters' club member has privileges but the guys at the top surely do within their own little thiefdoms. Spares for mates and family when members with the requisite points haven't applied for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.