PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

I'd support a protest but would prefer a late entry to a walk out and hang round the concourses. Would be logistically more difficult to manage as well. Let's face it if it's a good game you would not want to miss it and I didn't even leave v Kiev and that was dire. I'm still fuming about these prices.

Apparently Bayern are charging 34 Euros for their QF. Roughly £26!!!

Don't how many seats and blocks, etc, are that price.

I was looking at the pricelist and the cheapest is 35 Euros. It is for the front level blocks only at each end. Don't get too excited about it tho mate because overall their prices are a complete rip off compared to ours.

The 2nd level is 90 euros and the top level (where we were) is 60 euros.

Down the sides (our equivalent of Colin Bell and East Stand) the prices are in the range 110-130 euros.

http://www.fcbayern.de/media/native/tickets/Preisliste UCL_Viertelfinale_180316.pdf

Last edited:
I love a good protest... But I won't be involved with this as I'd rather show my dissent with the club by not attending the match at all.
No longer in the CL scheme.

Sure fill the stadium full of away fans and tourists city.
I won't be attending and those who say they are protesting but still buying a ticket are just doing a pointless exercise.

Thank fuck this is the first season I've not signed up to the cup scheme. Another empty stadium for a game we need the support more than ever

Utter madness that the club haven't taken advantage of the situation to pack the stadium to the rafters to create a cracking atmosphere.

The first time we've reached the Quarters, the ground should be bouncing like it was against Hamburg, living proof of what the Etihad "could" be like if the ticket prices are sensible

Surely there is a better way to treat people who have given us more than we could ever have dreamt off in the last seven years? Yes the price is too high and yes something needs to be said to officials but making them look like twats like sly sports news etc pounce on it like vultures and stick the knife in?

I was looking at the pricelist and the cheapest is 35 Euros. It is for the front level blocks only at each end. Don't get too excited about it tho mate because overall their prices are a complete rip off compared to ours.

The 2nd level is 90 euros and the top level (where we were) is 60 euros.

Down the sides (our equivalent of Colin Bell and East Stand) the prices are in the range 110-130 euros.

http://www.fcbayern.de/media/native/tickets/Preisliste UCL_Viertelfinale_180316.pdf
But that just seems like a "well Bayern are expensive so ours arent that bad" type of argument when I doubt anybody cares less what a team in another country charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.