PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

I must be a girl, I multitasked watchI got us win the Grand Slam whilst asking the only supporters organisation we have to take the issue to the club
How hard is it for Mr Parker to ask for a meeting to discuss prices.
For goodness sakes @Prestwich_Blue and @Shaelumstash has given him enough ammo to take into a meeting

Haha! Good to win the Grand Slam. I was doing a bit of tweeting and drinking a lager lol!

I am guessing that if the Club announce a season card price freeze or reduction, KP will take his share of the credit for "work behind the scenes".

IMHO if the Club had announced a freeze by now and made between 10k and 20k of £30 tickets available for Kieve at home - most Blues would be content with the prices.

Haha! Good to win the Grand Slam. I was doing a bit of tweeting and drinking a lager lol!

I am guessing that if the Club announce a season card price freeze or reduction, KP will take his share of the credit for "work behind the scenes".

IMHO if the Club had announced a freeze by now and made between 10k and 20k of £30 tickets available for Kieve at home - most Blues would be content with the prices.
Had a bottle of wine and pizza whilst England completed the first leg of the French humiliation in the next three weeks
The club will freeze prices this year, listen to the Bluemoon podcast where they discuss it.
I'm not a fan of Mr Parker, KP is the cricketer, and he should be making the case to the club that prices are too high

He won't rock the boat though, if they stopped his allocation how would he get to his odd away game per season

image.png

Yeah, it was amazing paying £50 to watch paint dry last Tuesday. And I get super excited when I know I get to watch my hard earned cash at work when bony's ambling his fat, disinterested Arse around the pitch. Soooo worth that top dollar

There's no guarantee any game is gonna be good.
Last season i paid £50 and was practically in goal for Messi's missed penalty. That was amazing.

Apparently Bayern are charging 34 Euros for their QF. Roughly £26!!!

Don't how many seats and blocks, etc, are that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.