PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

Surely there is a better way to treat people who have given us more than we could ever have dreamt off in the last seven years? Yes the price is too high and yes something needs to be said to officials but making them look like twats like sly sports news etc pounce on it like vultures and stick the knife in?
Surely there's a better way to treat people who have supported the club through thick and thin for many years? The deserve to look like twats because hat's what they are.

Surely there's a better way to treat people who have supported the club through thick and thin for many years? The deserve to look like twats because hat's what they are.

I understand that Colin but is there not a more amicable way to sort it?

But that just seems like a "well Bayern are expensive so ours arent that bad" type of argument when I doubt anybody cares less what a team in another country charge.

Well, JRB was introducing the " well Bayern are cheaper than ours" argument so I guess (some) people do care what other teams are charging.

FWIW I think the club is taking the piss. As per my post on the other thread, the increases for the concession prices are an absolute joke.

Well, JRB was introducing the " well Bayern are cheaper than ours" argument so I guess (some) people do care what other teams are charging.

FWIW I think the club is taking the piss. As per my post on the other thread, the increases for the concession prices are an absolute joke.
Fair doo's.

It's not as dear as I think I paid for the City v MANUre semi, nor the two FArce finals, but I'm now on FOC prices and it's the same price as the C1Cup Final. I think the ticket price should carry a guaranteed win clause as it's only the quarters. Wonder what price the semi's gonna be!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.