PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir suspended after 4th official accused of racism

He’s apparently referred to someone as “the black guy” to distinguish them sat on the bench from the other players.

If it is that...Is that racism?

Genuinely open question to anyone with an opinion.
Totally not racism at all. The whole thing has become a joke where people roll the word racism off their tongue to shame people. If he was insulting his race, culture or whatever then I understand it

I don’t think it’s racism full stop mate if you’re using somebody’s skin colour to identify them.

I’ve lived in an area where it was mostly an Asian community & have been identified as the white guy before, really don’t see the problem.

Let me put it another way. If somebody attacked you & the police asked you for a description, would you tell them what race you thought they were as an identifier or not?

Or as previously mentioned, if 4 guys were sat on a bench, 3 were black & one was white, would it be racist to identify the white guy as the white guy to differentiate between the 4?

A beacon of sense in a sea of cringeworthy delusion.

Well in Maly.

Personal opinion, but I think as a society we stop making actual progress when things becomes part of popular culture. Mostly because most people are worthless cunts. We made massive strides in women empowerment and in the past few years, we have hit a brick wall because of the amount of absolute horseshit that has completely derailed the movement and turned it into a shit flinging competition. The focus on actual issues that women face has reduced and been replaced by point-scoring over useless shite by bellends in the media.

From Twitter, it looks to me that plenty of black people (is it okay for me to say that?) were offended by what happened today, but mark my words - this trajectory that we are on will be the end of any progress that you'll see as a black person. I might sound like a lunatic right now, but come back to me in 5 years and we will talk about how much of systemic and institutional racism is actually fixed between 2020 and 2025.

What will happen is that actual racists will disguise themselves among the crowd by speaking the right words while hapless bastards will get obliterated for speaking the wrong word. And the entire world will grab a bag of popcorn and watch the shitshow while both sides calls each other racist. The word racist today has become an off the cuff insult. And by diluting the power behind that word, people have fucked themselves in the ass for good. The same way the right calls left fascists and the left calls right fascists. When everyone is a fascist, no one is.

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear you had to face that but even you would acknowledge that it’s a rarity than a norm? Hundreds of blacks are stopped and searched in the US mostly for no reasons. I have seen youtube videos on black vs white aocial experiements in the US and the responses are hugely different.

Don’t be sorry mate. It was years ago & if I’m honest, it didn’t really effect me.

Huge racial tensions exist in the US. Far less so in the UK. Are you from the US mate?

I’d guess that regardless of race, percentage of racists will probably be similar across all races in any specific country.

I just don’t understand why anyone would have any issue with anyone else due to the colour of skin. Seems illogical to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.