PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir suspended after 4th official accused of racism

Micah absolutely spot on there, it’s all about context. Identifying somebody by their skin colour isn’t racist. If he’s surrounded by non-black people and they’re trying to point somebody out the easiest way is to mention his skin colour, just like identifying somebody by their gender, ethnicity, height, weight or whatever. But as we have no idea of the context we can’t really comment on it.

How is it that whenever something even remotely racial happens sky have micah on and they look to him to be their unofficial spokesperson for it? He always speaks so well on such a difficult subject but I feel sky almost hide behind him. Why not let spitty get a word in unless they’re scared he might say something he shouldn’t?

That's enough of discussing racial sensitivities for me today, I'll be online tomorrow though to discuss the next controversy, night blues x

If Paul Scholes was playing and the ref said "the ginger ****" what would happen then?
This:
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.