Punk and New Wave thread.

Does anyone else go to the annual Rebellion festival in Blackpool . 4 days of punk bands , young and old ..

Always loved this, takes me back...

That track takes me back to 81-82. I first heard it at a mate's house, he had it on a punk-new wave compilation album. That track along with these two got played the most.

Paint her face is a very rare 7" single by an unknown band(The Records), that unknown I had to research the web a while before I came across it. I sent for the album just for that track. Meanwhile, somebody has kindly put it on YouTube. Have a listen: )

Last edited:

The bass player from 999 lives in our street. He was also in The Lurkers. Told me he went to see the Lurkers and thought they were shite. A few days later he was in a record shop in Camden. The shop owner asked him what he thought of the Lurkers so he told him. The shop owner says "that's a shame as they were wondering if you were interested in joining them". His response "where do Isign up?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.