Punk and New Wave thread.

Stumbled across a documentary last night on Hula called either Did Sid Vicious murder Nancy or Who killed Nancy.
Spoke to a lot of people around Sid (Don Letts Glen Matlock Viv Albertine and people who were in the apartments the night both of them died....
One of Matlock's friend says (almost in tears) Sid strung up a cat in front of him and it was his biggest regret that he didn't try and stop him.
Read a couple of books on Sid and Nancy and never been convinced he killed her. Too wasted.... And the knife had been wiped clean and left on the fridge or TV with no prints.....

Stumbled across a documentary last night on Hula called either Did Sid Vicious murder Nancy or Who killed Nancy.
Spoke to a lot of people around Sid (Don Letts Glen Matlock Viv Albertine and people who were in the apartments the night both of them died....
One of Matlock's friend says (almost in tears) Sid strung up a cat in front of him and it was his biggest regret that he didn't try and stop him.
Read a couple of books on Sid and Nancy and never been convinced he killed her. Too wasted.... And the knife had been wiped clean and left on the fridge or TV with no prints.....

I actually went around the neighbourhood with a petition calling for his release when he was arrested for murder.
I believe that the wound wasn't that bad and had she called the emergency services she may have survived. As it was she just bled to death.
In his suicide note Sid wrote 'we had a pact'
I guess that's the only clue as to what they were up to.

When Sid came round in the morning he said he found her still alive on the floor covered in blood so he left her and walked to the drug centre to get his methadone.... Called the ambulance when he got back but then it was too late. The pathologist said it took 3 hours for her to bleed to death.

I actually went around the neighbourhood with a petition calling for his release when he was arrested for murder.
I believe that the wound wasn't that bad and had she called the emergency services she may have survived. As it was she just bled to death.
In his suicide note Sid wrote 'we had a pact'
I guess that's the only clue as to what they were up to.
Didnt know he wrote a suicide note.....

Didnt know he wrote a suicide note.....

BCGCAC9CMAAbaeJ.jpg

Sid's mother killed herself too. Ended up in Derbyshire after sticking a pin in a map.
I think it's her sister's son who makes all the cash as Sid had no siblings.

I'd forgotten that he died when he was only 21 years old, blimey that was 40 years ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.