Punk and New Wave thread.

I have always thought Hex Enduction Hour was somewhat over-eulogised.

That's my view as well. Room to Live compares favourably to it but - if I remember rightly - did not attract especially favourable reviews when it came out.

Kevin Cummins Sex Pistols photobook (Huddersfield Xmas Day 1977)

Here's one for ya.
Which reasonably well known Manchester musician [not quite from the punk era] appears in the Great Rock n Roll Swindle in the footage from Huddersfield???
[he's the one putting cake in Rotten's face]

Kevin Cummins Sex Pistols photobook (Huddersfield Xmas Day 1977)

Here's one for ya.
Which reasonably well known Manchester musician [not quite from the punk era] appears in the Great Rock n Roll Swindle in the footage from Huddersfield???
[he's the one putting cake in Rotten's face]

Here is another clue.... He was once employed by MCFC.....

Released in September 79, almost 40 years old. How time flies... UK Subs were my favourite band at the time, and this is a great album, IMO of course.

1. C.I.D.
2. I Couldn't Be You
4. Tomorrows Girls
5. Killer
6. World War
7. Rockers
8. I.O.D.
9. T.V. Blues
10. Blues
11. Lady Esquire
12. All I Wanna Know
13. Crash Course
14. Young Criminals
15. B.I.C.
16. Disease
17. Stranglehold

I was in the UK subs fan club. Seem to remember there was an advert in melody maker or sounds to send an sae with a postal order for £2.50 for a year's membership. I was about 13 at the time so had to save up pocket money. Got monthly news letters and bought a war head t shirt !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.