pure scum

All you need is Jo... said:
Was this after Blackburn away first game of the season? Saw an old guy on his own get his United scarf taken off him then spat on didn't see anyone burning it though. Truth is every club has its idiots especially after a lot of drink. Difference is the scum seem to have a ridiculously high proportion of dickhead fans.

Good shout. :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YlOoryVu1E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YlOoryVu1E</a>

All you need is Jo... said:
liamctid said:
If I was you, I wouldn't ever travel back to Victoria with City fans as we can be just as bad. I remember about 2-3 years ago a bloke having his united scarf taken off him before City fans burnt it!

Was this after Blackburn away first game of the season? Saw an old guy on his own get his United scarf taken off him then spat on didn't see anyone burning it though. Truth is every club has its idiots especially after a lot of drink. Difference is the scum seem to have a ridiculously high proportion of dickhead fans.

Similar after Stoke away game 2 years ago.

Whilst its wrong I saw the same abuse being dished out to some United fans when we arrived back from Wigan this season at Victoria so as people say every club has dickheads with this pack mentality. Safety in numbers gives people an excuse to act the big I am. Only ever happens on trains back from places like Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan as these always resemble old football specials due to the high number of visiting fans.

celf said:
i was at manchester victoria last night,the trains were arriving back from wigan packed full of rag fans,at one point 2 city fans both ladies in their 40s wearing city scarves were subjected to verbal abuse at one could only described as appalling,all the ladies were doing was minding their own business.....the thing is the other rag fans were laughing at this....it wasnt just the odd one either...1 of them was at it soooo much he had to be dragged away by another !! pure scum

Nothing pure about that example of human detritus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.