pure scum

Seems some on here get more satisfaction at proving that we have our fair share of idiots to me

mayo31 said:
Seems some on here get more satisfaction at proving that we have our fair share of idiots to me

not really, just that we can accept the good and bad in our club unlike the swamp dwellers.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 pm --<br /><br />
mayo31 said:

not really, just that we can accept the good and bad in our club unlike the swamp dwellers.

celf said:
i was at manchester victoria last night,the trains were arriving back from wigan packed full of rag fans,at one point 2 city fans both ladies in their 40s wearing city scarves were subjected to verbal abuse at one could only described as appalling,all the ladies were doing was minding their own business.....the thing is the other rag fans were laughing at this....it wasnt just the odd one either...1 of them was at it soooo much he had to be dragged away by another !! pure scum

Can't really expect owt else with rags though , can you??

second rate shite fans who follow a shite club !

mayo31 said:

Good, I'd much rather we accept all clubs including ours have bad fans and denounce them rather than stick our heads in the sand and pretend we are perfect.

oakiecokie said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Every club has it's dicks.

Probably the same dicks who throw bangers and flares into a crowd mate and then come on here saying its fun.Wankers.

Oh yes mate. According to some City don't have any wankers at all. A simply pointless thread about knob head rags fans yet I have seen many a blue do similar shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.