Putin - What's his end game?

No they don't.

Just because anti-Semites jump on the bandwagon for their own ends, doesn't discredit the bandwagon.

What’s the bandwagon? That there’s a hidden banking conspiracy against us all taking place?

It’s posters who have Trump and far-right leanings I’ve been responding to specifically.

What’s the bandwagon? That there’s a hidden banking conspiracy against us all taking place?

It’s posters who have Trump and far-right leanings I’ve been responding to specifically.

That's the problem with conspiracy theories, it's hard to keep up with the latest fashion.

You have to remember that despite the front, Russia are a million years behind the US in virtually every sense.

Whilst Russia is perhaps seen as the 2nd power the US spends 100x what Russia does on defence and China spends more than double.

You would never however see China sharing a platform with Trump reminisicing as old foes and the cold war as though nuclear war could break out otherwise.

Putins end game is simple, continue to try to look big and relevant on the world stage when Russia is actually isolated and alone on most things.
Russia are perhaps ahead on cyber warfare.

That's the problem with conspiracy theories, it's hard to keep up with the latest fashion.

Yes and they’re normally all bullshit.

The one we’re talking about has the most sinister connotations to it, hence why I won’t let people get away with bringing it up all the time.

Oh dear indeed. Have a think about the road you’re taking with that sort of nonsense.

I can't deny it, I am quite envious of people such as yourself, life must be so much simpler having such a naive, childlike innocence, believing everything the establishment tells you and generally being an obedient, compliant little drone incapable of critical thinking,

With what has happened in the two decades post and prior to 2008, how anyone can arrive at any other conclusion than the banks effectively run this country is quite frankly bizarre.

Edit - I've just realised you're presumably trying to use the old anti-Semite fallacy against anyone who dares to hold an opinion on the power and control that the banking sector holds, if I'd known you were gong to adopt such a moronic counter argument I would have never engaged with you in the first place.

I can't deny it, I am quite envious of people such as yourself, life must be so much simpler having such a naive, childlike innocence, believing everything the establishment tells you and generally being an obedient, compliant little drone incapable of critical thinking,

With what has happened in the two decades post and prior to 2008, how anyone can arrive at any other conclusion than the banks effectively run this country is quite frankly bizarre.

Edit - I've just realised you're presumably trying to use the old anti-Semite fallacy against anyone who dares to hold an opinion on the power and control that the banking sector holds, if I'd known you were gong to adopt such a moronic counter argument I would have never engaged with you in the first place.

You think that the 2008 crash was done on purpose because the banks are trying to control us?

Yeah the Lehman Brothers Bank sure had the right plan to keep us controlled and keep themselves in power didn’t they?

Those bankers we saw leaving with their belongings in a box after being outed were taking a fall were they, so the evil conspirators could continue to do their bidding were they?

Do you have any evidence for your extraordinary claim that the banks and not parliament, run this country?

It always leads to antisemitism this talk of banking conspiracies, don’t be upset because you’ve been called out for talking nonsense.

Now get back to your YouTube documentary, there’s a good boy.

It's not hidden and it's not necessarily against us. It's just there to keep the banks and the top 1% holding the cards.

Why do you think nobody (bar one random middle banker who was in no way anywhere near the core blame) was gaoled for the 2008 fincancial crash?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/04/magazine/only-one-top-banker-jail-financial-crisis.html

You think that the 2008 crash was done on purpose because the banks are trying to control us?

Yeah the Lehman Brothers Bank sure had the right plan to keep us controlled and keep themselves in power didn’t they?

Those bankers we saw leaving with their belongings in a box after being outed were taking a fall were they, so the evil conspirators could continue to do their bidding were they?

Do you have any evidence for your extraordinary claim that the banks and not parliament, run this country?

It always leads to antisemitism this talk of banking conspiracies, don’t be upset because you’ve been called out for talking nonsense.

Now get back to your YouTube documentary, there’s a good boy.
Watch the film "The Big Short" and you'' see why the 2008 crash happened.

It was not done on purpose. The banks and top 1% men were just cutting these amazingly shit fairytale methods to earn themselves an absolutely eye watering amount of money. That's what they control, they probably/maybe aren't out to 'get us' all, but they are only interested in their own wealth and anyone else is just a side issue, an under-issue that they don't care about. But they were too fucking stupid to realise how flimsy (and criminal) their methods were and the World's economy crashed... yet none of the people responsible were held accountable. All the fucking crooks got away with it! Why do you think that was?

Also watch the BBC documentary called "HYPERNORMALISATION", it's absolutely brilliant.

(it's not your average 30 minute Panorama programme, it's about three hours long though so get yourself a free night)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04b183c

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.