Puts on tin hat as its time for a whinge

i park up at the Vermillion restaurant, if i leave around 87 mins i can be off the car park in 2 mins. If i stay til the final whistle i spend up to 15 mins just getting off the car park and then spend an extra 10 mins in traffic compared to leaving early.

When the game is in the bag i'd rather get out and get home, i have more important things to do than watch a further 4 or 5 minutes and spend 25 mins sat in my car

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
pay your money ,go after 5 mins if you want .

Josh, Blue 2122, I totally agree with you, I felt embarrassed today, when after 87 mins there were only about 20k max in the ground, an insult to the team, their performance and the to the name of CITY. It really took the shine of a terrific performance. The team are giving their all but it looks like the fans do not give a f----. Disgraceful.

Fuzzy Logic said:
i park up at the Vermillion restaurant, if i leave around 87 mins i can be off the car park in 2 mins. If i stay til the final whistle i spend up to 15 mins just getting off the car park and then spend an extra 10 mins in traffic compared to leaving early.

When the game is in the bag i'd rather get out and get home, i have more important things to do than watch a further 4 or 5 minutes and spend 25 mins sat in my car

Please tell me this is a wind up. If it isn't then why even bother going in the first place?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I'm still here, the lights are now out but I can see the pitch thanks to the growth canopy they keep moving. I'd leave because the players have gone but I keep giving a rousing round of applause to the groundsmen when they come and move the lights every so often.

Anyone know if the traffics died down yet, I think I might get off soon.

The truth to tell, yer've fucked off home. I'm locked in, and I'm bedded down for Wednesday.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I'm still here, the lights are now out but I can see the pitch thanks to the growth canopy they keep moving. I'd leave because the players have gone but I keep giving a rousing round of applause to the groundsmen when they come and move the lights every so often.

Anyone know if the traffics died down yet, I think I might get off soon.

The truth to tell, yer've fucked off home. I'm locked in, and I'm bedded down for Wednesday.

Thank fuck for that, it must be you I can hear snoring. I thought they perhaps let Tigers loose at night for added security. I'm going for a fag in the bog at the back of 116 if your a smoker.

sky tot said:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
pay your money ,go after 5 mins if you want .
Funny you should say that but some people left at 70 mins gone in 212 ,unbelievable .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.