Puts on tin hat as its time for a whinge

Blue2112 said:
Danny Hoekman said:
It's always been the same in my 40 odd years of watching City. Why the sudden outburst now!? Tbh it shouldn't bother you how long people want to sit in traffic. Surely there's more important things in your life you could get wound up about?

I'm not wound up by it and theres more things important in my life than loads of things but why should that stop me from asking something?

This is the typical reaction these type of threads always get and all i'm saying is that if you was the owner looking at improving every aspect of the football club then would it not bother you that having won three trophies, spent millions on world class players, the academy and possible ground expansion, pumped money into fans facilities etc etc would you honestly not be somewhat disapointed when almost 10,000 fans stand up on cue and leave. I'm not talking about a dozen here or there to go to work etc its an army of people fucking off because they can't be bothered, it's a bit cold, beat the traffic and get home 5, 10, 15, 30 mins earlier and put the kettle on.

You think the owner is looking at the amount of people leaving before the final whistle? He should start by looking at all those empty seats in the 'directors box'.

Danny Hoekman said:
Blue2112 said:
Danny Hoekman said:
It's always been the same in my 40 odd years of watching City. Why the sudden outburst now!? Tbh it shouldn't bother you how long people want to sit in traffic. Surely there's more important things in your life you could get wound up about?

I'm not wound up by it and theres more things important in my life than loads of things but why should that stop me from asking something?

This is the typical reaction these type of threads always get and all i'm saying is that if you was the owner looking at improving every aspect of the football club then would it not bother you that having won three trophies, spent millions on world class players, the academy and possible ground expansion, pumped money into fans facilities etc etc would you honestly not be somewhat disapointed when almost 10,000 fans stand up on cue and leave. I'm not talking about a dozen here or there to go to work etc its an army of people fucking off because they can't be bothered, it's a bit cold, beat the traffic and get home 5, 10, 15, 30 mins earlier and put the kettle on.

You think the owner is looking at the amount of people leaving before the final whistle? He should start by looking at all those empty seats in the 'directors box'.

Haha very true...Gives me an idea for a new thread ;-)

Each to his/her own and all that. but it's always puzzled me this. If you went to the theatre and saw a brilliant performance, you wouldn't do one five minutes before the finale, you'd stay to the end to show your appreciation with a round of applause or standing ovation. Why some people don't feel the need to stay to the end and thank the players for their efforts is beyond me. Always has been.

Their choice if they want to leave early. Agreed it looks shit but it serves the fuckers right when they missed the late winner as against Spurs because they are sat in their nice warm car speeding away from the ground so they can get home a WHOLE 5 minutes early and in time for Strictly Come Dancing.

Left my seat when the board went up. Did the slow walk to the back of the stand stopping occasionally to sit in an empty seat. Got to the back of the stand. When the ball went out of play nipped to the back of the next block. Watched until play stopped again. Repeat x 3.

Didnt miss any play but was heading out of the stadium as soon as the final whistle went.

I'm very sorry if I upset any of the players by not stopping to clap them off.

I'm still here, the lights are now out but I can see the pitch thanks to the growth canopy they keep moving. I'd leave because the players have gone but I keep giving a rousing round of applause to the groundsmen when they come and move the lights every so often.

Anyone know if the traffics died down yet, I think I might get off soon.

It's the bastards who aren't there to clap the players out for their warm up that piss me off

think the metrolink will make it easier as fans now if not in that bus queue for town maybe have to walk? No need to rush for the bus.I always wonder why fans leave dead early,some 10 mins from time today!

I always leave at around 85 mins when were 2 or more up. I hate getting stuck in the traffic, i apologise!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.