Qatar Holdings: Due Diligence On A £1.5billion United.......

BLOOMUEN said:
Might help us with Financial Fair Play etc?

The FFPR will benefit them. They make more profit than any other club and without a debt to service will have more transfer funds than any club in the world. They will be able to stay well within the FFPR and still pay more in wages and transfers.

BLOOMUEN said:
Might help us with Financial Fair Play etc?

not really m8 they will be able to spend shit loads cause of how much they turn over,gota say this is real bed timing,,lol,it could only happen to us,oh well onwards and upwards.

were still gonna be fuckin brillient,just gonna have to fight a little harder now

Don't panic blues this has been banded about for a while as like I have saidin the other thread the rags have links with the Qatari royals via Rennie Mulestine maybe the press have put 2+2 together and think they have the answer

This is total shite

the Qatar billions (estimated to dwarf the £550 billion enjoyed by City's owners)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.swfinstitute.org/fund-rankings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.swfinstitute.org/fund-rankings/</a>

As I've stated. nothing confirmed yet. As stated, could be a rehash. Thought I'd post it, just in case it wasn't. No news filtering out yet.

So you all believe this bunch are worth what? And are going to spend what?

Grow up. Big girls blouses the lot of you. Hours before Arse it's all Quatar this and Kolo bust up that and we haven't won for three decades blubber and shriek.

This is just the latest in a long line of these rumours and not one of you has the nouse to actually figure out the implications anyway, so why don't you just stop with the angst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.