Qatar Holdings: Due Diligence On A £1.5billion United.......

Not sure if someone has already made the point but you want to invest in a marque British sporting name then why not buy the Dippers... Just as successful, nearly as big global following and you could have picked them up for a fraction of the price... Yet despite lots of fake bidders only NESV were interested... I suspect this is bullshit of the highest order

Viva Rivaldo said:
That wasn't even funny the 5th time.

Fuck it, you've outlived your usefulness. Go back to RedCafe.

His name over there is AlwynP for anyone who feels like continuing this conversation.

When I was watching the United game at weekend (on "LiveOnlineFooty.com")at the start of the match I remember the commentator referred to something like " the increased speculation that Manchester United would be taken over by a Quatar holding group in the future" It made me think if things were happening behind the scenes?
I am not sure the exact words he used.
I know Fergie and Mourinho have been getting increasingly cosy recently. I had wondered how the special one would manage with the United debt. It would be a nightmare scenario if United got Mourinho plus billions when Fergie retires. If a Quatar group does come in they would probably line up Mourinho to take over from Fergie. There isnt another manager that could compete with his achievements?
(Maybe Pep Gaurdiola come closest?)
Anyway lets hope it doesnt happen and enjoy the success which are rich owners bring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.