QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but that same squad is what 10 wins off a quadruple which is quite a remarkable thing on its own,not a lot broke and not a lot to fix realy
True and if be beat Spuds by 2 next week we can even lose one of the semi final games and win it. However, we need to play better than last night which we are capable off but we will see.

Maybe. But Pep appears to have developed a knack of losing important CL games since the Barca days. Hopefully both he and the team
get it right next Wednesday.

I've paid £55 for a ticket so they better had. Well actually my lads have put some towards it for my birthday last January!

Ridiculous over the top post.
No I am saying it as it is. KDB and Sane on the bench when you donlt have your main man in Bernardo? Mahrez starting. This was the key game.

What's he going to do at OT? Adopt the same frightened approach? Spurs must have been absolutely loving that line-up and our caution. We had the chance to kill the tie there and then but because Pep has carried so much criticism in the past for not being pragmatic in the Champions League he changed his side. You have to stay true to your beliefs unless you really are up against it. Not the night to make the changes he did.

Pen scored and a 1-1 draw and it would have been a tactical master class from a genius....
True but the pen was not scored and the rest is history. Regarding Kun and his penalty record I just read on some website that his success rate is 85%. Not sure if this covers all his attempts in football or just City or which competitions. He has missed at least 4 in Europe that I can remember over the last 5 or 6 years so 85% seems much to high for this competition as I heard somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.