QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confident we can beat them at home and go through. But can anyone, anywhere tell me why Mahrez started over Sane? I’m amazed.
He’s had enough chances for me Mahrez,scandalous that sane sits watching a pathetic effort by him then he gets brought on with 2 mins to go along with kdb wouldn’t surprise me he’ll be off somewhere else sane ( hopefully I’m wrong)..

We will lose Sane too.

Something going on between Pep and Sane - we’ll never know what but a great young player is not getting too much playing time - and it can’t be easy sitting on the bench watching Mahrez displaying his dazzling talents.

That’s really pissed me off, a horrible result without an away goal. We all thought it when we saw the team and we got exactly the performance we all feared. That is 100% on pep tonight and he got that drastically wrong.
No blame on Kun?

Pep Guardiola: “Mendy after 4-5 months injured it was too much, and Bernardo could not play. Hopefully next week maybe Bernardo will be fit.”

Bloody hell
As usual the knives are out for Pep as soon as we lose a game
Yes Mahrez and Delph were poor but don’t people get we cannot keep playing the same “best 11” week in and out for 60 games a season?
We lost a game we could have won but for a missed pen and a brain fart from Delph
We are a far better team than them and I am confident we have more than enough to turn this round over the next 90 especially now they have lost Kane

Such a shit scoreline tonight, Spurs score first at ours and it's as good as game over. Pep got everything fucking wrong tonight and the players responded like for like.
You really think we can't score 3 against Spurs at home? We were slapping them by 5 and 6 goals before Pep even rocked up here.

Fuck me this thread is a disgrace.

Spoilt little girls all over the gaff.

Ok we weren’t at our best but Spurs were at home, played their very best 11 and only just scraped by us. It’s not like they’ve battered us 4-0 and it’s tie over.

It’s 1-0. That’s all.

Aguero scores the pen and this all ends very differently. The margins were that fine tonight.

Are we not backing ourselves to beat Spurs by 2 at home? With our best team out there, on our own plot, going for it, with our fans behind us?

I fucking am.

I do agree re Mahrez though. He’s a fucking liability and him and Walker just do not work as a right side partnership.

Spot on

I don’t get this talk of managing the squad. There was no excuse whatsoever for Delph playing. He’s done, finished here. He’s an accident waiting to happen and Pep and some fans can talk all they like about controlling the game and limiting their chances etc but we will concede goals in almost any game that Delph starts because he’s a glaring fucking weakness. In fact Poch should be sacked for not sticking Son on him sooner.

Fuming about that team selection and subsequent performance. All so unnecessary.

1-0 not too bad Away goal would have been good, but I can only assume the pussies on here don't think we can beat spurs (without kane at) ours! Wtf!

It’s not that 2 1 for instance is miles better. We have all seen this before we go for them they sneak a goal and you’re pretty much done. It’s certainly not over but the team selection and subs were bizarre in fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.