QPR Post Match

Blue Punter said:
Strange sort of performance. At times the passing was atrocious.

Taking the conditions into account, I thought we were guilty of overplaying it a little bit. Their defence was poor, so an early ball over the top was as effective as trying to pass the ball through them.

It seemed we were trying to play like we do with Silva, but without Silva being there to execute the game plan. I just wish we would have stuck a few more low crosses from out wide across the 6 yard box. Missed Kolarov in that respect tonight. Amazed Zabba didn't get the nod as he's more likely to overlap than Sagna.

Milner should have been on for the start when we knew they were gonna be in our faces. Nasri could have come on for one of the holding midfielders when QPR were flagging a bit in the second half.

Need to find our best back 4 and stick with it. Sergio was awesome again.

Zaba needs a rest. He was not only physically tired, ball watching in the centre with VK & Fernando? on a 5 on 5, but had a brain fart (mental fatigue) in letting Doumbia slip by him on his side for CSKA 2nd goal.

mr t said:
How did Barton escape a booking for that tackle on Fernandinho?

I thought overall Mike Dean had a good game but Dunne and Barton both got away with horrible challenges.

Credit to QPR who are clearly much improved and had some really good chances.

As to City, we are all over the place at the moment - especially in defensive midfield (Fernando) and on the left (Clichy) . On top of this there is cohesion, no confidence and the team are generally running through treacle which a large number of poor passes. That said, we had 23 attempts (6 on target) to QPRs 17 (4 on target) and quite how we failed to score 3 or 4 in the last 20 mins is simply beyond me. Just to note that THREE of those four chances would have been buried last season.

It is quite easy to fix, yet Pellers does nothing to fix it (i.e. Milner in DM + YaYa up the pitch) . Pig headedness in the extreme that will surely cost him his job when we are kicked out of the Champions League,

Family friend got out of hospital Friday and Tony Book came to see him at home (childhood mates). I asked TB what he thought about the recent managers. He said of Mancini he was "the most arrogant man I've ever met, but a born winner". On Pellers he said "the most humble, charming down to earth bloke in the world". BUT he said Pellegrini "was a gonner". Whether thats his personal view or that of the club is unclear. I think it was his personal assessment but there does appear to be something not right

Kicked to fuck yet again with no help from the ref. F in looking at them to us it was like the land of the Giants. Do they only try against us? Look at where they are in the league FFS.
Was there good odds on throw ins Joe.
That twat neville pist me off with his analysis of the studs up Barton challenge he said it was the only way he could of gone in and what we expect from him, like that makes it ok the f in tool.

Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Milner
Silva
Aguero
Lopes

The rest can honestly do one .......... Clichy is a joke, Mangala is 22m overprices, Sagna is shit, Fernando is no better than Garcia, Nasri is taking it easy now he has his new deal, Yaya dont give a fuck, Willy is no better than Richard Wright, Jovetic is going backwards, Fernandinho head has gone since the world cup hammering from Germany, MDM is too old, Boyata is just shit, Nastastic wont get a look in, Dzeko is a mule, Kolarov is up and down and Navas is no better than AJ

I missed anyone ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.