Daz_Blue said:
Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Milner
Silva
Aguero
Lopes

The rest can honestly do one .......... Clichy is a joke, Mangala is 22m overprices, Sagna is shit, Fernando is no better than Garcia, Nasri is taking it easy now he has his new deal, Yaya dont give a fuck, Willy is no better than Richard Wright, Jovetic is going backwards, Fernandinho head has gone since the world cup hammering from Germany, MDM is too old, Boyata is just shit, Nastastic wont get a look in, Dzeko is a mule, Kolarov is up and down and Navas is no better than AJ

I missed anyone ?
Why Lopes and not Dzeko?

Because Lopes is improving ....Dzeko is not ......actually getting worse.....only Vinny, Silva and Aguero have justified the new deals given them

Shocking. Didn't know the score until I got home from work and I've just sat and watched all 90 odd minutes of it. Wish I wouldn't have bothered now. Just what Is wrong with our team lately?!

Desperately wanted to go into the int'l break on a bit of a high too hopefully carry through too the next game and lift the spirits in the camp with a convincing win today.

Aguero looked so pissed off with the rest of the team today...he had every right too be...other than when he didn't lay that ball on for YAYA, he was faultess imo.

Big clear out ASAP me thinks! Some of this dead wood needs too be shifted clearly.

It's a bad run of form. They happen to every team. QPR is a tough place to go there team has some quality players and they are in really good form. Can't win every game 5/6-0.

Some comments on here about players being lazy are ridiculous. The players gave everything today, it just wasn't enough.

middleton___blue said:
Shocking. Didn't know the score until I got home from work and I've just sat and watched all 90 odd minutes of it. Wish I wouldn't have bothered now. Just what Is wrong with our team lately?!

Desperately wanted to go into the int'l break on a bit of a high too hopefully carry through too the next game and lift the spirits in the camp with a convincing win today.

Aguero looked so pissed off with the rest of the team today...he had every right too be...other than when he didn't lay that ball on for YAYA, he was faultess imo.

Big clear out ASAP me thinks! Some of this dead wood needs too be shifted clearly.
A bad run and you want to move players on. The squad is full of quality players. Not deadwood.

3rdgenerationblue said:
East Level 2 said:
I have no idea whether Clippetty Klopp would be an improvement on Pellers in the long term, but would he be an improvement in the short term working with the players currently at the club? We've overspent on a load of shite and as someone intimated earlier we'd get bugger all back in a fire sale so wholesale changes aren't possible.
We created more problems for our keeper than the opposition did against Newcastle, and we did it again today. Pass to a hoopy bastard followed by pass to a hoopy bastard and repeated every thirty seconds for 90 minutes. And half the time when we failed to find a hooped shirt we managed to pass to an advertising hoarding.
Now it could be because players aren't moving, or it could be because we are still trying the really intricate stuff that was so brilliant to watch last season but doesn't work unless everybody is switched on. Whatever the cause we really should have a squad capable of living without Vince and Spanish Dave for a game or two. Yes they are supreme footballers but other clubs have coped with injuries to star players better than we seem to.
Finally; all those passes to opponent and off the pitch - how many were made by Pellegrini? He might not have the personality to give them the rocket up the arse so many deserve but surely they have some professional pride?
And earlier someone mentioned us often struggling against promoted teams - Burnley 1 City 6, just in case you've forgotten.
That performance was absolute gash, and all the bollox from the blue-tinted spectacle wearing happy clappers won't change that. As I said about the CSKA game, the rags will be happy with that performance, City fans shouldn't be.

you ever heard of paragraphs?
Capital 'Y' on 'you' oh smart-arse tosser. A yes I have heard of them, it's not my fault so many words in a single paragraph are too much for you to comprehend.

IH8MUFC said:
middleton___blue said:

A bad run and you want to move players on. The squad is full of quality players. Not deadwood.
Few injuries and tiredness at the moment. QPR will have watched the Derby and the CSKA game and set out their game accordingly. I thought we'd be vulnerable today, but the attitude was good. Good sign today. Meltdown avoided in my book.

Marvin said:
Couple of great long passes from Mangala

Plenty have emphasised the negatives, but there was some moments of quality and we came back from two down twice. Showed a bit of bottle.

I know there are some problems, but I reckon we'll turn it around in the League at least.
Did we? I thought we came back from one down twice.
Perhaps I missed us coming back from two down twice because I was pissed off about failing to beat a team in the bottom three.

My thoughts .............

Thank goodness we had a decent referee (Joe's two-touch free kick) - the best ref for many a game.

Sergio should win Player of the Month for both October and November (I know its early days) - what a classy player!

Joe made some really good saves to keep us in the game.

Too many mishit passes.

Dwelling on the ball in defence and losing possession causing panic.

Cringed when Edin replaced Fernandino because we were going to 4-4-2 which would have given QPR more room in the midfield. Luckily he didn't last long so back to 5 in midfield.

Didn't play all that well but at least they kept at and got something from the game

TGR said:
oldhamblue said:
Family friend got out of hospital Friday and Tony Book came to see him at home (childhood mates). I asked TB what he thought about the recent managers. He said of Mancini he was "the most arrogant man I've ever met, but a born winner". On Pellers he said "the most humble, charming down to earth bloke in the world". BUT he said Pellegrini "was a gonner". Whether thats his personal view or that of the club is unclear. I think it was his personal assessment but there does appear to be something not right

It all boils down to supporting a winner or a loser.
Out of our past and current managers Mancini is head and shoulders above when it comes to winning.
Mancini two trophies at City, Pellegrini two trophies at City. Head and shoulders?

East Level 2 said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
East Level 2 said:
I have no idea whether Clippetty Klopp would be an improvement on Pellers in the long term, but would he be an improvement in the short term working with the players currently at the club? We've overspent on a load of shite and as someone intimated earlier we'd get bugger all back in a fire sale so wholesale changes aren't possible.
We created more problems for our keeper than the opposition did against Newcastle, and we did it again today. Pass to a hoopy bastard followed by pass to a hoopy bastard and repeated every thirty seconds for 90 minutes. And half the time when we failed to find a hooped shirt we managed to pass to an advertising hoarding.
Now it could be because players aren't moving, or it could be because we are still trying the really intricate stuff that was so brilliant to watch last season but doesn't work unless everybody is switched on. Whatever the cause we really should have a squad capable of living without Vince and Spanish Dave for a game or two. Yes they are supreme footballers but other clubs have coped with injuries to star players better than we seem to.
Finally; all those passes to opponent and off the pitch - how many were made by Pellegrini? He might not have the personality to give them the rocket up the arse so many deserve but surely they have some professional pride?
And earlier someone mentioned us often struggling against promoted teams - Burnley 1 City 6, just in case you've forgotten.
That performance was absolute gash, and all the bollox from the blue-tinted spectacle wearing happy clappers won't change that. As I said about the CSKA game, the rags will be happy with that performance, City fans shouldn't be.

you ever heard of paragraphs?
Capital 'Y' on 'you' oh smart-arse tosser. A yes I have heard of them, it's not my fault so many words in a single paragraph are too much for you to comprehend.

When you speak you should also say Paragraph after each sentence, Just So You Know :-)

They are watching..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.