QPR Post Match

So there was the 3 man midfield so many have called for and it turns out that isn't the problem.

Plenty of poor touches from Toure.

Still don't cope well when pressured. Too many sideways passes, but at least there seemed to be more forward balls in this game.

We seem to be getting a bit 'Arsenal' and needing to find some attitude from somewhere.

Never seen such a mistake laden game from us as that. Pass after pass not finding a City player and time and time again gifting possession back to the opposition by giving away needless throwins.

Once again the players have let the fans down with the exception of Aguero who was class in a glass.

The manager still infuriates me by making a substitution on the hour, which is now so predictable you can set your watch by it. Like midweek he switched from a formation which by and large dominated the midfield back to this 4-4-2 crap which every team in the World has sussed out how to play against us when we play it.

Disappointed does not sum up how I feel at the moment.

Charlie Austin should have been in that England squad ahead of Rickie Lambert...

weve just struggled to get a point against a team with Richard dunne, joey barton and bobby Zamora in. Did you see the way clichy tried or rather didn't try to stop the cross coming in for qprs second ? fuckin hell. Im not just blaming him but if he gets picked for the next home game then im leaving my seat and going to the pub.

Point gained

You have to remember that this was our 3rd game in 6 days. Some players like Clichy really shouldn't have played but had to because Kolarov was out.

We had no fresh players to use today except maybe Nasri and he's just coming back from injury. Sagna is not good enough.

We survived and can re-group. Wasn't a good performance, but did you expect that after the week we've had? No chance

We can come back in the title-race. It's going for Chelsea at the moment, but there's a long way to go.

What was our gameplan to win this?

We didnt have any apart from Aguero does something individual brilliance. He did thats why the gap only 7 point and not 9. And this is QPR that will fight for relegation in May.

For me Pelle is done. He has no answers to our problems. Has no idea how to create a team that is defending well. That lets no chances to a team like QPR. That gets a clean sheet actually vs QPR or CSKA or WHU...

His system is only good if the team is really scoring 150 goals per season. Otherwise we just concede too much and lots of draws losses will replace wins. Thats it. No rocket science.
While we only will score around 150 goals if players are in shit hot form. All of them not only Aguero.

Shit, but no great surprise, and better than I expected when I saw the team sheet.

When we've lost Vinny and Silva, there is no room to lose Zab as well, ridiculous to play Sagna, who is nowhere near the standard we need, and when we need to battle you don't play Nasri, and leave Milner out, especially with Clichy playing.

Shit selection = shit result.

At least its puts formations to bed, those calling for 1 up front got what they wanted (apart from the result).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.