QPR Post Match

Too many players below their best. Our worst passing display of the season.

Annoyingly poor goals conceded both coming down the left side; particulalry diabolical how easy it was for them to cross the ball for the second; despite the presence of the much sainted Milner on that side at that point.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Eventually players like Aguero and Silva will simply leave. Too many games both have been surrounded by mediocrity. The only player i'm confident that would stick with us in the long term is Kompany.

Exactly this. World class players don't wish to see their careers disappearing down the plughole. How can Sagna and Clichy look so shit. Navas has no end product whatsoever and Nasri and Toure are just not at the races. Fernando has trouble passing it 10 yards to a colleague and the basics have just been lost in the push to play holistic football.

Posted on the managers thread but will again here. Forget whoever is in charge or formations, we have too many off form or just not good enough.

Serious squad rebuild coming up over the next few years.

RightTurnClyde said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
taxi for pellegrini..simply shocking

Maybe if you repeat it enough times it might actually happen. Any ideas on which manager to replace him with in the month of November?

Why, do you think Pelle is the best we could get?

We must be the most predictable team on the planet.

Every time Clichy gets the ball he passes backwards. Every time Yaya gets the ball he slows the play right down. Every time Fernando gets the ball he passes sideways. Every time Navas beats a man he cuts back.

When Mancini was sacked I was personally glad because I felt that we had peaked with him. I now have the same feelings towards Pellegrini. It's unacceptable to be getting outplayed by the likes of QPR and CSKA. I can understand having bad games but we have been in a rut all season. I'm struggling to find a game what we have won where we have been in control for the whole match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.