QPR Post Match

Nasri brings 0 to the team. I din't find Sagna's performance bad tbh. Mangala is nowhere near playing for a big club, can't hold a line.

What was our gameplan to win this?

We didnt have any apart from Aguero does something individual brilliance. He did thats why the gap only 7 point and not 9. And this is QPR that will fight for relegation in May.

For me Pelle is done. He has no answers to our problems. Has no idea how to create a team that is defending well. That lets no chances to a team like QPR. That gets a clean sheet actually vs QPR or CSKA or WHU...

His system is only good if the team is really scoring 150 goals per season. Otherwise we just concede too much and lots of draws losses will replace wins. Thats it. No rocket science.
While we only will score around 150 goals if players are in shit hot form. All of them not only Aguero.

Totally inept.... no ideas, passing wayward, the whole back line lacking any confidence. Apart from Kun who actually at the moment is getting both his team mates and the manager out of trouble time and time again.

The rest of the squad are playing like total strangers !!!! Why is it when we try and have a defensive go at the title we turn into utter tripe

Marvin said:
Point gained

You have to remember that this was our 3rd game in 6 days. Some players like Clichy really shouldn't have played but had to because Kolarov was out.

We had no fresh players to use today except maybe Nasri and he's just coming back from injury. Sagna is not good enough.

We survived and can re-group. Wasn't a good performance, but did you expect that after the week we've had? No chance

We can come back in the title-race. It's going for Chelsea at the moment, but there's a long way to go.

Exactly. Some right mard arses on here this last week. You'd think you were on an Arsenal forum or something.

That'll do for me!! Conceding 17 attempts on our goal by qpr?? Absolutely fucking dreadful! Pellegrini can go for me and the quicker the better!

Apart from Sergio it was an absolutely shocking performance from the players. Not life or death but from a sports point of view I'm devastated that were watching such poor quality players.

We control the game then get sloppy and concede.
Aguero the genius scores out of nowhere
We control the game then get sloppy and concede
Aguero the genius scores out of nowhere

Story of our season pretty much.

And why Chelsea will walk away with the title.

wesshaw1985 said:
Charlie Austin should have been in that England squad ahead of Rickie Lambert...
To be fair, I think we did a good job of making him look world class today. It was like Kevin Keegan was back in the dugout. Really entertaining game though. But would've rather had a boring win. Don't know what's wrong atm. There are too many players not playing to their potential, and I wonder why. Aguero and Hart are the only two that are genuinely playing well all the time, and you know when Hart's playing well, it's probably a sign that the defence is playing shit.

I like Pellegrini's attacking philosophy, but he really needs to do a Mourinho and spend the next 10 or so games building a solid defensive base.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.